What comes out during a miscarriage
A:There are many types of miscarriages. In a threatened miscarriage, you bleed, with or without mild cramps, but your cervix is MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-comes-out-during-a-miscarriage ]
More Answers to "What comes out during a miscarriage"
- What comes out during a miscarriage
- There are many types of miscarriages. In a threatened miscarriage, you bleed, with or without mild cramps, but your cervix is MORE
- Does anything come out during a miscarriage.?
- Yes a lot of blood and also the sack will come out, but sometime the body cant get it out alone so you have to have a D&C. It can be very painful to miscarry and can be described as mild contraction like cramps.
- Is hemorrhaging during miscarriage a good thing? is bleeding a go...?
- You are hemorrahging if you are soaking through a super pad in a hour or less. If this is happening then you need to see a Doctor ASAP. If your bleeding is very heavy, that is normal and will pass. I have had two miscarriages and they were ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- does anything come out during a miscarriage.?
- Q: when u miscarry does anything come out? what do you feel? does it hurt a lot? are the cramps like period cramps?*if your 3-4 weeks along
- A: Yes a lot of blood and also the sack will come out, but sometime the body cant get it out alone so you have to have a D&C. It can be very painful to miscarry and can be described as mild contraction like cramps.
- What time do most miscarriages occur during Pregnancy? And why?
- Q: I heard most miscarriages come in the first thrimester? Also I heart flying during pregnancy can occur in a miscarriage??? Are there any other factors to look out for???Thank you all for now!
- A: I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. Most miscarriages will happen within the first three months. Doctors like to think of three months as the safe number. (but some miscarriages can happen after that, it is just not as likely). The most common reason that a miscarriage happens is because something is wrong with either the egg or the sperm. If you miscarry it is because the baby was not developing right. It is NOTHING the woman did. (unless she is drinking, smoking, or doing drugs excessivly). Just keep in mind that if it does happen to you that 1in 3 pregnancies end in miscarriage and most of the time the woman does not even know she was pregnant. (I know that does not comfort anybody, it certainly did not comfort me at the time) but it is true and they are fairly common. Good Luck and DO NOT STRESS that will make it harder on your body. I wish you all the best :)
- How do I know I have Miscarriage?
- Q: My Bf and I had sex the 1st day I started my pills (which was also the 1st start day of my period). When I started my pills my period stopped. But I noticed the next 3 weeks I had spotting and only at times when I apply pressure abdominally. I don't know if I had a miscarriage because it has been exactly one month on the day we had sex and I had heavy cramping and I saw a small sack like tissue come out. I think it could be my 1st day period but I am not sure due to the unusual spotting during the last 3 weeks while I was taking the Pills. It didn't spot naturally but it spotted only during times when pressure was applied. Could it possibly be a miscarriage? and Could I have a miscarriage after four full weeks only? I have never seen this small sac like tissue before and I don't know what to make of it. It came out during my heavy cramping and there was a little mucus material too. I use pads and no tampons. Please help me understand.
- A: Starting the pill will affect the amount you bleed. It may stop entirely or you may spot constantly (I've seen both). It is unlikely you had a miscarriage. If you had you would have been bleeding profusely (enough hat you would have known something was wrong and done to the hospital).
Prev Question: What happens during a miscarriage of a baby
People also view