What color is in with your blood when you have a miscarriage
A:The bleeding with a miscarriage is similar to a period. It may last up to a week after a miscarriage with light spotting. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-color-is-in-with-your-blood-when-you-have-a-miscarriage ]
More Answers to "What color is in with your blood when you have a miscarriage"
- What color is your blood when you have a miscarriage
- The blood color can range from brown to bright red and could be accompanied by cramps. Thanks for using ChaCha!
- What color is miscarriage blood
- Blood color during a miscarriage could be dark red or red. If you bleed through one pad in an hour you need a Doctor. ChaCha!
- What is the color of blood after a miscarriage??
- The most common and clear symptom of a miscarriage is vaginal bleeding associated with or without pain. The blood color can range from brown to bright red and could be accompanied by cramps. Bleeding could be in the form of mild spotting, p...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- About 5 weeks pregnant, and blood in the toilet this morning...WORRIED.?
- Q: Hey ladies. I woke up about 5:30 am , and when i peed there was blood in the toilet. I instantly thought i was having a miscarriage, or it was a chemical pregnancy so i got a pad. NO BLOOD ON THE PAD, or toilet paper when i wiped for that matter. Since then I have peed about 4 times, and no blood yet. Im going to take another test probably tomorrow to see if its still positive. Some more information that you might need to know is that lately i have been running a slight fever, nothing over 101, and my bones have been aching like nothing before. Im extremely cold one minute then the next im burning up and sweating, then cold again. Im also starting to think that since it was early in the morning, my eyes werent adjusted to the light yet, so maybe it wasnt blood at all, maybe it was a brownish color. So, with that, what would make your pee darker? (a light brown maybe). A kidney infection, bladder infection???? Ive miscarried twice before, so im really worried that im going to miscarry again. Im going to go to the health department so they can confirm the pregnancy friday or saturday. Then ill call my OBGYN. Thanks for your answers. Sorry for the TMI.
- A: I cant tell you if its a miscarriage but i can say that in the morning usually your urine is darker..much darker.. because your not as hydrated and your pee is more concentrated. If you have a temp of 101.. you are having a fever which suggests a likely infection.. bladder and kidney infection is a possibility because you can pee red blood. I would suggest you go to a clinic or ER and get checked out because honestly..having a temp and being pregnant is not good..its not good for baby..take some tylenol to get your fever down and go get checked out ..
- getting no answers, please help. pregnant, period or miscarriage? whats going on?
- Q: First off don't say go to the doctor, i already have an appointment tomorrow, which was supposed to be for pregnancy blood tests, but i might have to change that.I took a pregnancy test on friday (2 days ago) which was a rediculously faint positive. My partner said he can only see it sometimes and in certain lights, i can see it all the time but you have to squint at it and my neighbour said he could see it (yeah, asked the neighbour coz it was driving me insane, lol). Then i took another one the next day with first morning urine and it was equally as faint if not fainter! But there was some indication of a line trying to appear, lol. this is the photo of the test, i inverted the colours because its so hard to see http://s649.photobucket.com/albums/uu218…However over the last 7-10 days i have had light spotting 3 times which was very light pink in colour and only on the paper when i wiped and goes away after 30min-1hour. but 2 days ago i had what started off as light spotting then i went to the toilet again to check and it was a bit darker and had stained the pad a little bit, but then it had stopped 2 hours later.Now today i started feeling crampy, crampy thighs and heavy lower tummy, sore back and when went to the toilet to check there was bleeding again, but darker, like that first day of your period bleeding but not heavy, just enough to stain a pad. i have had 2 miscarriages before and they were very heavy bright red blood from the first time i noticed.my last period was sept 07 because i got pregnant oct 07 then breastfed then pregnant feb 08 and now breastfeeding. so i have no idea whats going on. i was going to take another test tomorrow morning before the doctors but now i dont know if i should bother
- A: Have you ever heard of a chemical pregnancy? This sounds an awful lot like what just happened to me four months ago. It really is a confusing thing because most doctors will tell you that you were never pregnant, but you know in your heart that you were. In my case I took three different brands of tests that were all positive, but just because nothing was detectable on the U/S when I went into urgent care for the bleeding the dr. was adamant that all three of my tests were wrong. (made me pretty mad ha)This should explain a little more:http://miscarriage.about.com/od/onetimemiscarriages/p/chemicalpreg.htm
- Whats happening to me and my baby? Please lots of answers!?
- Q: As you may have read previously i posted some stuff on here about my pregnancy. I 'thought' i was 9 weeks yesterday but i went to the drs on monday and had to be taken for an urgent ultra sound. I had brown discharge to start with and then within the next day i had pinky coloured blood, no cramps, no breast tenderness, still had to go to the toilet more then usual. The dr doing my ultra sound said i had either missed up my dates or ive had a missed abortion and my baby stopped growing and died at 5 weeks. I went home and stil had bleeding wasnt heavy was just like a regular period, the next morning i woke up with extreamly strong cramps, made me cry, i couldnt walk it was aweful. The cramps stopped around 10:00am and i didnt get them again til about 8pm. This morning i got up theres no blood its just brown when i wipe it has a little pink to it but other then that theres nothing. I had cramping that lasted around 5mins and hows now completely gone again. I have an ultra sound monday and d+e wednesday if the fetus is dead. Does this sound normal to you? i also had a miscarriage november last yr at it wasnt like this in anyway. Please let me no your stories and what you think is happening. Oh i forgot to mention, i dont have sore breasts and i have to go to the toilet ALOT.
- A: I am sorry for your lossit sounds like you had a Missed abortion (a loss of pregnancy where the products of conception do not exit the body)
Prev Question: Can you still have pregnancy symptoms if you have a miscarriage
People also view