Is diarrhea a sign of a miscarriage
A:One of the first signs of miscarriage is vaginal bleeding. Up to 25 percent of all pregnant women have bleeding at some point in pregnancy, about half of those will have a miscarriage. Diarrhea does not appear to be a sign of miscarriage. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-diarrhea-a-sign-of-a-miscarriage ]
More Answers to "Is diarrhea a sign of a miscarriage"
- Diarrhea often accompanies contractions. Anytime you have diarrhea when pregnant, you should let your ob/gyn know. That said, you need to relax and not be waiting for symptoms. After two miscarriages, my third (first successful) pregnancy w...
- One of the first signs of miscarriage is vaginal bleeding. Up to 25 percent of all pregnant women have bleeding at some point in pregnancy, about half of those will have a miscarriage . Diarrhea does not appear to be a sign of miscarriage ....
- I have never heard of diarrhea being a sign of m/c although I suppose the 2 could happen to coincide. I think the only signs of m/c are severe cramping and bleeding. Mild cramping is normal, I had it in the beginning myself, like very mild ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is diarrhea a sign of a miscarriage?
- Q: i miscarried in july and am now prego again, i am excited ut very scared. at the er they asked if i had diarrhea when i mc'd, is it a sign of a mc?
- A: Diarrhea often accompanies contractions. Anytime you have diarrhea when pregnant, you should let your ob/gyn know. That said, you need to relax and not be waiting for symptoms. After two miscarriages, my third (first successful) pregnancy would have been a lot less stressful if I had learned to relax.Good luck to you.
- I am five weeks pregnant. I woke up today with diarrhea that has been persistent throughout the day.?
- Q: I am five weeks pregnant. I woke up today with diarrhea that has beenpersistent throughout the day. I do not think it is food poisoning, asmy husband has been eating the same foods and is not ill. Is diarrhea a sign of miscarriage? I miscarried 3 months ago and am terrified thatthis is a sign that it is happening again. Is there anything I can doto alleviate it?Thank you.
- A: dont worry about it that happened to me for like 2 weeks and I was panicking it doesnt mean anything...your body is going through alot of quick changes so some things are bound to go out of whack dont worry you will miss the diarrhea when you feel the pain of constipation lol
- 6 weeks pregnant, SEVERE stomache cramps w/ painful diarrhea - miscarriage?
- Q: thanks for your help. i am 6 weeks pregnant. my first appointment is not until 2 more weeks - so i am still in the "worried about missed miscarriage" stage. what makes it worse is the past two nights i have been having very strange, and severe stomach issues. it usually starts after eating dinner - i get a sour stomach which soon turns into severe cramping that comes in waves, i will go and sit on the toilet and nothing happens for about 20 minutes...complete agony. then, i will have a normal bowel movement followed by gas and diarrhea. it is terribly painful. i told a friend about it and she says that it could be a sign of miscarriage .... is this true? has anyone had similar symptoms? is diarrhea related to miscarriage at all? will the baby be fine with all that unpleasentness in there?
- A: well i have m/c 3 time and never had diarrhoea with it im sure you are fine early pregnancy causes all sorts of pains and cramps your body and muscles are growing in order to support the baby.maybe your having bowl trouble because baby is putting pressure on it just like it does your bladder just to be sure and to put your mind at ease make an appointment with your doctor .it doesn't sound like a m/c to me
Prev Question: Does a miscarriage mean that the baby died
People also view