Is 157 over 94 high blood pressure
You have Stage 1 hypertension. To help, Maintain or adopt a healthy lifestyle. If blood pressure goal isn't reached in about MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-157-over-94-high-blood-pressure ]
More Answers to "Is 157 over 94 high blood pressure"
- Is 157 over 94 high blood pressure
- You have Stage 1 hypertension. To help, Maintain or adopt a healthy lifestyle. If blood pressure goal isn't reached in about MORE
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- High blood pressure for a 23 yr. old?
- Q: Ok....Im 23 and I think that fighting with high blood pressure. I am not over weight nor do I eat super unhealthy. I went over to my friends parents house and they had a blood pressure machine out. So just joking around.....I put it on. The first time I did it it read 150/90. I knew that it wasnt good, so I did it 4 more times and got the same result. I wasnt to worried because I was on decongestant pills for a cold. Tonight, I went back over there and tried it again.....and got the same readings, twice......159/96 and 157/94. Trying to figure out what the deal is. I am going to go to the doctor later this week...but what I am asking is how bad is this, cuz Im freaking out.............Im I going to die in my sleep!!!!! Serious answers only plz.....thanks
- A: While 23 is certainly young anything is possible not to mention it's hard to make an evaluation of your situation knowing pretty much nothing about you. Many things influence blood pressure a few examples are race, alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, diet, exercise, medical history and other lifestyles choices you make. While your elevated it sounds like your elevation is a byproduct of messing around, that messing around lead to you freaking out cause it was high which only leads to the cycle of failure of it remaining high and getting higher. If you really want to take your blood pressure to measure for hypertension then you need to do it first thing in the morning under ideal circumstances with no outside influences such as caffeine or nicotine while your in a resting state. If you do all of that and come up with hypertension a few times over the course of a 3 weeks then you potentially have hypertension.Read the measure blood pressure section as they have the more ideal way to measure things. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertension
Prev Question: Do I have toxic shock syndrom because I kept a tampon in for 9 hours while I slept
People also view