If you are having a miscarriage do you have to go to the hospital
A:Yes, go to the hospital or Dr. The main goal of treatment during or after a miscarriage is to prevent hemorrhaging and infection [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-you-are-having-a-miscarriage-do-you-have-to-go-to-the-hospital ]
More Answers to "If you are having a miscarriage do you have to go to the hospital"
- When your having a miscarriage do you have to go to the hospital??
- Not necessarily. You should however call the obgyn Dr. to have him/her tell you what should be done. Maybe a follow up ultrasound and blood work will be needed to determine if the miscarriage is complete. Since there is a chance of being pr...
- Am i having a miscarriage? and should i go to the hospital??
- Many people spot in the beginning. I did. If it was a miscarriage, you would have cramps and huge amounts of blood. Many women have had miscarriages. It doesn't sound like you are having one. Just rest this weekend and on Monday , see your ...
- Can a girl have a miscarriage without having to go to the hospita...?
- It is possible to have a miscarriage without going to the hospital. I've had two miscarriages and the first one I didn't know I was pregnant until after I lost it. I was in alot of pain but wasn't bleeding until 3 days after I started hurti...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Wollongong hospital miscarriage humiliation?
- Q: I want to know if i should sue the hospital.I was 17 weeks pregnant,and started having contractions,i called the hospital immediatly and told them,they where 3 min apart.They told me to rush in.I did this,and when i arrived in the emergency room i was told to take a seat,i was in agony.The contractions where coming harder and faster.I started to pace the floors as the pain was too unbearable to sit.I still had not even been triaged.I went up to the nurse and begged to see a doctor as the pain was too unbearable,she told me to take a seat and wait.After 1 hour i started to lose track of time.Finally some time later a nurse called me too the triage room.On the way in there,i yelled to her that something was coming out,then my baby,still in his bag,fell to the floor,in front of a crowd of people.I was screaming.The baby was still alive.They took him away from me,and took me to a private room,but then it was too late,he was gone.The pain of this has haunted me since it happened 7/07.In jan of this year i finally had the courage to go to the paper,they published my story,the hospital replied,but lied saying i was triaged immediatly upon arrival,this is an outright lie.This has only added to my pain.My son did not deserve to die this way,his little head had a dint on it from where he hit the floor.Nobodys child deserves to die like that,i did not deserve to miscarriage,with heaps of men staring at me.The men did not need to see such a site.Sorry for such a long post i just need to fully explain so you understand my pain.I just wont to know should i sue them.Its not about money,at all.Its about my son,its about future women,and stopping the system from letting them down.Miscarriage is hard enough,without having to remember hearing your baby hit the floor,and looking down at him moving about in pain.Please no nasty posts,this is hard enough.Thanks for taking the time to read my story
- A: im so sorry for ur loss..i also lost a boy in 01/07 so i understand ur pain..but i think u should definetely sue them..
- If I take the abortion pill and go to the hospital with a 'miscarriage' can they tell I took the pill?
- Q: My boyfriend desperately wants to have this baby but I'm only 18 years old and still in school and know that the baby wouldn't have a good life. Adoption is out of the question because he wants the baby so if I go ahead and have it then I have to raise it and I don't want to do to my children what was done to me. I want them to have only the best and at this point in my life I can't give them the best. I want to take the abortion pill and make it seem like I 'miscarried'. But I'm afraid that when I tell my boyfriend what is going on that he will want to take me to the hospital and I will let him but I'm afraid that if he takes me there and says I'm miscarrying that they will find out that I took the pills.My question is, can they tell at the hospital if you took the pills? Is there anyway for them to tell? Would they even be looking for that sort of thing if you said you were miscarrying?Please help, I'm scared and feel so alone and I just need some help, please!!!
- A: Have the baby, give it up for adoption, sign away the rights and let your boyfriend have it.My biological mother was talked out of abortion with me. thank goodness! I was given a great life.It's not the child's fault you got pregnant.
- Miscarriage....Not going to the Hospital?!?
- Q: ok so last year my friend (a) claimed she was like 2 months pregnant by my other friend (b). friend (a) never went to the hospital and first claimed she was 4 months pregnant when she had a miscarriage.my other friend (b) got really suspicious all of a sudden and asked her step-dad about the whole pregnancy thing today. The Step-dad claims they took her to the hospital right after my friends told them she was pregant and the prego test came back negative. When my friend (b) confronted her about it today her stepdad wasnt around and she denied evrything called him a liar and claimed she wasn't far enough along to have to go to the hospital to get "scraped"..........even if your in your first trimester you have to go to the hospital after you have a miscarriage, right? also do you guys think she's lying?ok just to confirm!!! my friend (b) came to me and asked me for advice and asked what i think i'm not sticking my nose where it doesnt belong if one of my friends asks me for help or confides in me i will do anything to help them.
- A: I have had 6 miscarriages and never went to the hospital for any of them, there's no pint to it. They cannot do anything for a miscarriage, it will either happen or he bleeding will strop and the pregnancy will be fine. I had a stillbirth at 5 1/2 months which I didn't go to the hospital for (happened when I was a teen, I didn't know I was pregnant), I stupidly (I will admit) didn't go to the hospital for that either. My point is that yes she could have had a miscarriage and be fine without going to the hospital. The only thing they can do at the hospital is give pain meds or a D&C to remove the products of conception if the women is hemorrhaging or is getting an infection. What makes me think she is lying? 'the prego test came back negative' Weeks after a miscarriage or still birth (closer to stillbirth in her case) hCG (pregnancy hormones that's tested for) would have definitely popped up positive still. She is lying. ~Pro-Choice Momma; Have had an abortion <no regrets> and I have a 14 month old daughter <no regrets>. I believe in protecting my daughter's choice.Abortion: There is a Consensushttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsSQiazUvgo
Prev Question: What is the last symptom of a miscarriage
People also view