How does the miscarriage come out
A:Miscarriages are like a period, there is bleeding involved and it will appear like a clot has been passed. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-does-the-miscarriage-come-out ]
More Answers to "How does the miscarriage come out"
- How does the miscarriage come out
- Miscarriages are like a period, there is bleeding involved and it will appear like a clot has been passed. ChaCha again!
- Does anything come out during a miscarriage.??
- Yes a lot of blood and also the sack will come out, but sometime the body cant get it out alone so you have to have a D&C. It can be very painful to miscarry and can be described as mild contraction like cramps.
- When a woman has a miscarriage how does the baby come out??
- The woman goes to the hospital and has it removed in a simple operation like an abortion unless everything has already come out.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Has anyone ever been told they probably have an ectopic pregnancy but find out they do not?
- Q: I was in the er last Thursday. They told me I had a miscarriage. Come to find out I didn't. I have been getting my HCG levels checked every two days. The numbers are going up but they are not doubling. they went from 333 to 505 to 705 to 911 and are at 1282 now. I went in for an ultrasound (vaginal) today and the could not see a sac. They said they could see one when your levels are between 1000 and 1500. Since they could not see one they want me to get the shot to get ride of the sac where ever it is growing. I am worried that it may not be ectopic. Maybe I am just earlier than what they think. Should I get the shot? If I do how long will it take before I can get pregnant again? I have no pain.They told me if I wait it could cause an eruption in my tube (if that is where it's at) and I only have that one tube. The other one was removed.
- A: I ahve had 2 ectopic pregnancies, they are not osmething you just want to "wait out' with my first ectopic the dr didnt catch it quick enough and my left tube ruptured, it was the worse pain i ever felt, i was bleeding to death and had to be rushed into emergency surgery. My 2nd ectopic my new dr monitored me very closely and did many repeat HCG levels, my lelevs double as a normal pregancy however there was nothing in my uterus. So I was given 2 doses of methotrexate to end the ectopic. I was told to wait 6 months to a year to tryt and get pregnant again, but that was because I had to have 2 doses of the methotrexate.
- How did your miscarriage start out?
- Q: Last night, I went to the toilet and noticed brown blood on my underwear. Not heaps but also not a tiny bit.Overnight I was expecting to wake up in pain but didn't. I had a small amount mid morning.I saw my ob who said to have a follow up blood test in 2 days (my last one was yesterday before the bleed) to see if my levels are going up.Did your miscarriage just come on or did it take a while to build up to it?I have had no severe cramping, red blood or clots as I would expect.
- A: Brown blood usually indicates old blood. When I had my miscarriage, I started bleeding as if my period was starting. Then the cramps, pain and clots started. Within a few hours I dropped a small (3 mo) fetus.With my son I started bleeding in the 8th mo. He was pulling away from the placenta. I had to spend most of the next 6 weeks in bed, but he was born healthy.Don't over exert yourself or lift anything heavier than a milk jug.Good luck. I know how scary this can be.
- how long do you bleed for during a miscarriage?
- Q: i found out i was pregnant 2 weeks ago. i started bleeding a day ago so i went to the emergency room and they said it was a threatened miscarriage to come back in 48 hours i have been bleeding very heavily so i sadly know its a miscarriage i was just wondering how long do you bleed when this happens?
- A: I know how you feel i miscarried also at 8 almost 9 weeks I bleed for a week it started really light then on day 2 more pain on day 3 more blood and then by day 5 i passed the baby and day 7 bleeding stopped.
Prev Question: What is the risk of a miscarriage at 12 weeks
People also view