How does it feel having a miscarriage
A:During a miscarriage, low back pain or abdominal pain that is dull, sharp, or cramping may be signs to watch for. ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-does-it-feel-having-a-miscarriage ]
More Answers to "How does it feel having a miscarriage"
- How does it feel having a miscarriage
- During a miscarriage, low back pain or abdominal pain that is dull, sharp, or cramping may be signs to watch for. ChaCha.
- What does having a miscarriage feel like?
- well, i lost my fetus when it was 8 week old, it started with a few spots of blood, then i woke up next morning and i was bleeding, i knew it was a miscarriage, i started getting contractions one after another and lots of abdominal pain, i ...
- What do you feel when you're having a miscarriage?
- Symptoms differ depending on how advanced the pregnancy was and what caused the miscarriage. Threatened miscarriage may be experienced days or even weeks before you lose the baby, however, a threatened miscarriage does not always end in mis...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How does miscarriage feel?
- Q: I am 7 weeks pregnant and today my stomach started hurting. Its not like cramps or anything but as if i have a lot of gas that wont pass and so it hurts.... this is my first pregnancy and i was just wondering if this is how it feels?....
- A: It sounds like you're bloated to me. I've had three miscarriages (one at seven weeks, one at 16 weeks, and one at 5 weeks). With the two earlier miscarriages it started with bleeding, I didn't have any cramping right away. After about an hour or two of bleeding the cramps started and they're worse than any period cramps I'd ever had. It started low in my abdomen then wrapped around to my back and shot down my legs. After about two days of that it seemed to turn into just a regular period with heavy bleeding. If you just feel pressure/pain in your stomach area or bowels (not low in your pelvis) then I'm guessing it's probably just gas pain and bloating which is very common in early pregnancy. Your body's digestive system slows down during pregnancy to get the most out of the food you eat so there's enough nutrients for both you and the baby. That's why a lot of women complain of being bloated during pregnancy or have constipation.Good luck!
- HOW DOES A MISCARRIAGE FeEL BECAUSE MY FRIEND SAID SHE HAD ONE BUT?
- Q: I DONT BELIEVE HER SHE SAID SHE HAD IT IN THE BATH TUB AND SHE NEVER WENT TO THE HOSPITIAL AND PIECES OF HER BABY BODY LIKE TOE NAILS WAS COMING OUT OF HER IS THIS TRUE IF NOT THEN HOW DO IT FEEL AND WHAT THE AFTER EFFECT OF IT
- A: HiI had a miss-carriage very early on, ( about 6 wks ).I had normal pregnancy symptoms, sore boobs, sickness etc etc.I began to get cramps, like really bad period pains. The worst i had ever had. Then i began bleeding like a period but very heavy. The pain continued. Eventually i began to pass blood clots. Then a really big one,which looked like a baby. It was awful. i felt really bad, i was in a lot of pain. I phoned the doctor and was told to take a pregnancy test and phone her back. I took the test and yes i was pregnant and it confirmed that i had lost my baby.I do not know if your friend did lose her baby, i wouldn't like to say, but that was my experience.hope this helps
- Could this be a normal period or miscarriage?? How long is a normal pd and what does a miscarriage feel like?
- Q: Period began last Sat Oct 13 but it was very light didnt have to use a pad till Sun. I dont have any severe pain,some light cramps but not to painful. I have been passing alot of clots from half dollar size to penny size. Today is Fri Oct 19 and Im still passing some clots and I'm still on period clots aren't that big anymore about quarter to nickel size. flow isnt that heavy anymore. Does this sound like a normal period? Were it starts light and then gets heavy and gets light again till it goes away. Could this be a normal period or a miscarriage? What does it feel when you miscarry? Do you have alot of pain? There could be a possiblity I could be pregnant but since I dont have any pain and im just woried about clots and my period almost lasting a wk need some info on miscarriage and how long your period should last? My pd usually lasted from 5days but since we have been trying to get pregnant they seem to be more abnormal and last longer. Is this normal when trying to concieve?
- A: Your flow was realy heavy to create clotting.If it happens again I would go to your Dr to get is checked out.It is possible to habe been misscarriage but I you were not sure you were pregnant than I would think it was extreme heavy bleeding from dome reasons or aother.
Prev Question: Can doctors tell why you had a miscarriage
People also view