How do u know if you had a miscarriage
A:Bleeding and cramping can be signs of a miscarriage, but only a doctor can determine for sure if you're experiencing one. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-u-know-if-you-had-a-miscarriage ]
More Answers to "How do u know if you had a miscarriage"
- How do u know if you've had a miscarriage?
- Symptoms of a miscarriage include: Vaginal bleeding that may be light or heavy, constant or irregular. Although bleeding is often the first sign of a miscarriage, first-trimester bleeding may also occur with a normal pregnancy. Bleeding wit...
- How do you know when u had a miscarriage?
- you know wen u have a miscarriage wen u get ur period she should go to the doctor
- How do u know if u are having miscarriage?
- Alot of Cramping in the Lower abdomen and Lower back. And the #1 way of knowing you are miscarrying is SEVERE BLEEDING If you think you might be having a miscarraige, you need to seek medical attention right away. For me I knew I was misc...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can u have a miscarriage while having an iud on you?
- Q: i just wanted to know. im on the mirena iud and i have a feeling that i could be or was pregnant but i barely got it inside me. if i was pregnant do you think it could cause me to have a miscarriage? and what would be some of the signs and that someone had a miscarriage? how would someone know that they had a miscarriage???
- A: Miscarriages occur quite frequently with IUDs. That's essentially how they work. They irritate the lining of the uterus to the point that a fertilized egg will not implant. However, occasionally, one will make a partial implant, but will end up being expelled.Other than a positive pregnancy test (hormones are in your system for several weeks after a loss), there is really no definitive way to tell.
- what does miscarriage means?how will you know if u had a miscarriage?
- A: A miscarriage occurs when you become pregnant but for some reason the baby dies before it is born.
- how do you know if u have had a miscarriage?
- Q: I thought that i could be pregnant but i had my 'period' and it was extremely heavy and it usually isn't and i was like it had mucus in it; what was that? i never tried to find out if i was because i was scared to find out.
- A: A lot of miscarriages happen before a woman even knows she's pregnant. However, it's also possible to have bleeding and still be pregnant. Take a test, or make an appt. for a blood test with your dr.
Prev Question: What are ways to cause a miscarriage
People also view