How can a pregnat girl have a miscarriage
A:Some causes of miscarriage are: Chromosome Defects, Physical Problem with the Uterus or Cervix, Ectopic Pregnancy...MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-a-pregnat-girl-have-a-miscarriage ]
More Answers to "How can a pregnat girl have a miscarriage"
- Can a girl have a miscarriage only a couple of days after getting...?
- Chemical pregnancies account for 50-75 percent of miscarriages. This is when a pregnancy is lost shortly after implantation.
- How long after a miscarriage can a girl get pregnant??
- It varies, but in my case I got pregnant within a couple of weeks of my miscarriage. I never even had a regular period in between. A lot of women are extra-fertile following a miscarriage, so sometimes you can get pregnant again very quickl...
- Will plan b make a 6 month pregnant girl have a miscarriages??
- No. If you are 6 months pregnant and doesn't want the baby you need to get to a clinic and discuss your options. Trying on your own to abort a fetus at 6 months is criminal. Planned Parenthood have staff specialized in this so I've posted t...
Prev Question: Is there a lot of blood involved in a miscarriage
People also view