Does weed cause a miscarriage
A:Yes, using marijuana around conception & early pregnancy stops the embryos' safe passage to the uterus, resulting in miscarriage. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-weed-cause-a-miscarriage ]
More Answers to "Does weed cause a miscarriage"
- Does weed cause a miscarriage
- Yes, using marijuana around conception & early pregnancy stops the embryos' safe passage to the uterus, resulting in miscarriage.
- Can smoking weed cause a miscarriage?
- ･ Ha. Smoking it at all is foolish and yes it can cause a miscarriage. ･ --------------------------------- Neuropsychiatric Effects --------------------------------- ･ Memory Problems ･ Distorted Preception ･ Increased heart rate ･ Anxi...
- Could weed have caused my miscarriage?
- Hunny you will always want for an answer and its very hard i had a miscarriage @ 12 weeks 2 days last year i STILL go over and over in my mind to find a reason, but you have to just think what happened happened and a reason for which know o...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- could weed have caused my miscarriage?
- Q: this is a question that has bothered me for a while and was just reminded of it! December 23 2007 i was 7wks and 1 day .i began bleeding that day. i went to the hospital and they told me that the baby was fine for the moment its heart rate was 182 beats and was 6wks and 1day but that i had a 50/50 chance of continuing the pregnancy or losing the baby.they had also told me i had probably calculated wrong. on the 27th of December (7wks 5days) was my appointment with my doctor he told me the baby's heart rate had dropped to just 86 beats and the baby was still 6wks and 1 day and that placenta was 6 wks and 3 days. on the 3rd of January it was announced that the baby's heart beat couldn't be found and that baby had past and stopped growing a week and 1/2 ago to 2 weeks before. i had to get a d&c because my body was not discharging the baby. could iot be possible the baby stopped growing due to irregular sperm from my pot head boyfriend? please do not leave rude comments this a very sensitive subject for me i went threw a lot because of the loss of the baby.
- A: Hunny you will always want for an answer and its very hard i had a miscarriage @ 12 weeks 2 days last year i STILL go over and over in my mind to find a reason, but you have to just think what happened happened and a reason for which know one will ever know.People have done far worse than have a partner who had a few joints, it doesn't matter what your life style or or partners was like before you got pregnant you didn't deserve this and no i don't think you or your partner have caused this at all.All the best for the future xox
- Can this cause a miscarriage?
- Q: My fiance and I recently had a miscarriage in late October.. We are recently split due to his drug problems.. He smokes weed and does some pills and I was wondering if that could cause a miscarriage? Like Im not gonna blame him or anything..it happened for a reason but I was just curious if the male is doing drugs and female isnt can it like effect the sperm that is passed to the female?
- A: Unhealthy sperm is possible and can be related to drugs/alcohol but it is difficult to prove this medically but yes, it is possible. However, miscarriages usually happen because the baby was not healthy.
- If you do drugs, does it lead to miscarriage?
- Q: Disclaimer: I am not looking for anti-drug answers, I want some scientific fact supported by studies. If you answer anything like :stay away from all drugs and YOU DONT NEED DRUGS! you are being stupid and not answering my question.I know that marijuana use can cause a miscarriage if someone is pregnant, but what I need to know (for school) is if drug use, weed, coke, ex, heroin, shrooms, what have you, can lead to a miscarriage down the road as in you go on a 4 yr drug binge and then when you're clean you have trouble concieving a child or miscarry often... I would like to know your source if possible, or if you can direct me to a book or website which will have something close to the answer, that would be great
- A: Yes. Women can miscarry just from sress...........so duh, of course drugs and anything harmful to the body can cause a miscarriage. Maybe not in all cases, but it will certainly cause significant harm to the fetus.
Prev Question: What procedures do doctors do when a women has a miscarriage
People also view