Does alcohol raise your blood pressure
Yes, drinking excessive amounts of alcohol can raise blood pressure to unhealthy levels. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-alcohol-raise-your-blood-pressure ]
More Answers to "Does alcohol raise your blood pressure"
- Does alcohol raise your blood pressure
- Yes, drinking excessive amounts of alcohol can raise blood pressure to unhealthy levels. ChaCha on!
- How Does Alcohol Raise Blood Pressure?
- It constricts the blood vessels causing your heart to pump harder
- Will alcohol raise your blood pressure?
- Yes, drinking alcohol in excess can raise blood pressure and may interact with prescription blood pressure medications, according to the Mayo Clinic. The calories in alcoholic beverages can also cause weight gain, which may increase blood p...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does drinking alcohol beverages in moderation raise your blood pressure?
- Q: What happens to my blood pressure ratings if I have 6 Crown Royal's and coke in a 4 hour period?
- A: RAISES YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE AND YOUR SUGAR LEVELS
- What does alcohol do to your blood pressure WHILE you are drunk?
- Q: I know it raises over long term But how much on averge does it raise or lower your BP if you drink a 6 pack
- A: It lowers your bp and it also decreases your immune system if you drink essesively. So don't over do it.
- How does alcohol affect your body?
- Q: I read that alcohol affects every cell in your body, is this true? I know it effects liver and brain but what else does alcohol do to your body? Does it raise blood pressure, raise temperature, etc.
- A: just don't get drunk everyday and you will be fine I been drink for 50 years and i'm still typing.it kills your brain cells and your liver it can cause high blood and stroke. this is over a long time
Prev Question: Does alcohol make your blood pressure rise
People also view