Does a miscarriage mean that the baby died
A:Yes, having a miscarriage means that the fetus (baby) has died. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-a-miscarriage-mean-that-the-baby-died ]
More Answers to "Does a miscarriage mean that the baby died"
- Does a miscarriage mean that the baby died
- Yes, having a miscarriage means that the fetus (baby) has died. ChaCha!
- What does this mean for my baby? Does it lead to miscarriage??
- It is generally accepted that a fetal heart rate of less than 90bpm is associated with an increased risk of miscarriage. In at least one well done study, the miscarriage rate was increased by 25% in pregnancies with a slow heart rate versus...
- What is reason for miscarriage in pregnancy?And does that means y...?
- a miscarriage means the baby has died because there was something very wrong with it. yes, the baby is lost. usually the doctor has to take the baby out and clean out the uterus, but not always.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean for the baby to die in utero?
- Q: When someone says their baby died "in utero" does that mean it's a miscarriage or a stillborn? I know that after 20 weeks its considered a stillborn and not a miscarriage. But I've just never heard anyone use the phrase died in utero, so is this any different? Seems like I should know this, but I tried looking it up quickly, and couldn't quite come up with an answer. Thanks
- A: "Death in utero" means that the baby died while it was still inside the mother's uterus. I believe the term encompasses both stillbirths (after 20 weeks) and miscarriages (prior to 20 weeks).
- what does it mean when a baby is born still born?
- Q: ive heard differant people talk about a baby thats born still born.. what does that mean? i kno that the baby died but whats the diferance in a still born baby and a miscarriage??how common are still born babies or misarriages after 14 weeks???
- A: miscarriage is when a baby isn't viable out side of the womb. A still born baby is one that is born developed, possible to live out side the womb but born deceased.
- Does back pain always mean miscarriage:(?
- Q: I´m really scared...I miscarried back in Feb. at 13 weeks baby died at 9 weeks..and also had to get a d&c. In that pregnancy I had severe back pain! Right now I´m 6 weeks pregnant again after 7 months since the miscarriage and my whole body hurts! My legs, back pain (slight) ,!PS: No cramping or blood THANK GOD..I went for an ultrasound yesterday but baby was too small to see:Is this normal?
- A: sorry to hear about what happened to you..No back pain does not always mean m/cim 17 weeks and 1 day and i swear from the moment i found out i was pregnant my back and ankles have bothered me i get alot of pressure too like the baby is going to fall out! but i have seen my doctors and had my ultrasound and they said everything looks perfect..sometimes things just hurt from your body changing..any concerns you have tell your doctor so he can ease your mind.
Prev Question: Can tricamonus cause a miscarriage
People also view