Do you have to go to the hospital if u have a miscarriage
A:You most certainly do. If you suspect you've had or may be having a miscarriage, please seek medical help immediately. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-you-have-to-go-to-the-hospital-if-u-have-a-miscarriage ]
More Answers to "Do you have to go to the hospital if u have a miscarriage"
- Do you have to go to the hospital if u have a miscarriage
- You most certainly do. If you suspect you've had or may be having a miscarriage, please seek medical help immediately.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If you are bleeding a bit and have cramps @ 5 months, is this a miscarriage?
- Q: U go into the hospital and the doctor tells u there is no heartbeat, what do they do from there on? do u have to have a D&E or delivery the baby stillborn?
- A: If there was no heartbeat you would deliver a stillborn most likely, but a D&C could also be done, could go either way
- I think I'm having a miscarriage. can anyone let me know your thoughts?
- Q: Hi everyone. Well I'm pregnant & not quite sure how far along. Ok. I went to the Dr 2 weeks ago because of spotting. It was pinkish brownish. It wasn't bad at all just worried bc I miscarried b4. And when I went I thought I was 6weeks and they said the ultrasound said I was 5 weeks. The results of the u/s was that it was 2 early 2 tell & that all they could see was something that looked like an egg York. Ok now 2 weeks later( now ) I went to the er yesterday bc my pressure was 156/79 and id been having bad headaches & I started spotting pinkish brown (more this time). When I got to the er my pressure was good but I started having bad chills and body aches. They did test and an u/ s. The us tech asked me about my last u/s then went on to tell me that I was5weeks 4 days & that the baby has no heartbeat. I'm confused more than anything. I saw the baby and she said it should b showing blood flow. She then got on the phone and told a Dr that I was 5 or 6 1/2 weeks. There's more. I went to my room and the Dr said everything looks fine. They got the u/s frm the hospital 2weeks ago and told me that nothing changed and that I miscarried but the baby still inside. 3 Options natural miscarriage meds or dnc. I can't abort I would like for it to happen natural. I hate this. My spotting stopped no cramps just fever. Some people are saying wait it out bc you never know. I dnt know if the chills and fever is real bad sign bc I know my husband and I are both sick with colds. He has a soar throat. People I love you for taking the time to read this. I have a beautiful 1year old son and he's helping me through this. Let me know what you all think. I'm scared but prepared for the worse. Oh another thing my temp is 100.5.
- A: Wow. I'm so sorry your going through this. As bad as I hate to say it, I would probably wait it out and see if you 'expel' the baby on your own. If you continue to cramp and bleed but don't in a week or so - I would go back to the doctor to be checked again - and have a d&c. I hope that everything is ok. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but I don't want to give you false hope. It is possible that the heartbeat is just too weak to see right now. Praying for you and your husband.
- I really hate hospital because last time?
- Q: I went was during a miscarriage and I was heart broken but here comes a lady and tell me I have to pay a certain amount and crap. That really pist me off. You get bad news and then they tell you pay up. I don't have medicaid/medicare because where I live says if Im not pregnant and I cant get nothing but I know I have to go to the hospital since I found out I may have U.T.I. and it sucks. Are all hospitals like that? How do I get the courage to go?
- A: There is absolutely no reason for you to go to a hospital if you have a UTI. That would be like getting an x-ray for a paper cut: waaaay overdone. Any doctor's office can treat your simple problem with a prescription for antibiotics. As a matter of fact, you could even go to a clinic (some of which are free), urinate in a cup, receive a final diagnosis, and go home with a prescription for antibiotics.On a final note, many doctors recommend drinking pure (not cocktail) cranberry juice to cure a UTI. This method takes longer to kick into effect than do antibiotics, but it sure would save you tons of money. Just make absolutely sure that you have a UTI and not some other potentially dangerous problem. (Try the UTI test kit at Walgreens for $7). Good luck!
Prev Question: Will not eating make you have a miscarriage
People also view