Can a woman die from a miscarriage
A:The complications from a miscarriage vary greatly with what actually caused the miscarriage. Dying is very unlikely. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-woman-die-from-a-miscarriage ]
More Answers to "Can a woman die from a miscarriage"
- Can a woman die from a miscarriage
- The complications from a miscarriage vary greatly with what actually caused the miscarriage . Dying is very unlikely. ChaCha on!
- Why do women sometimes die when they have a miscarriage??
- Usually women do not die when they miscarry - unless you mean from an ectopic pregnancy, which would cause massive hemorrhaging when the fallopian tubes burst open. Essentially most maternal deaths are from bleeding out, some deaths are fro...
- How many women die from miscarriages?
- 25% of women a day have miscarriages but don't worry over 5 million women give birth every 2 mins
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When a woman is pregnant, wouldn't you want to revolve your life around said pregnancy?
- Q: Wouldn't you want to put the pregnancy first and foremost to ensure as safe a pregnancy as can be, not too mention your overall health and even the babies? I ask it because of this review at a popular feminism site. I haven't seen the movie, nor will I but I was struck by the authors line that it was "but refreshingly, Zoe's world isn't depicted as revolving around her pregnancy for nine whole months. She continues to have a life, and a love life, even though she's pregnant." It blows me away that a feminist is promoting a nonchalance towards such an event. I've been through alot of pregnancies from my profession and it is serious sh*t, not some minor inconvenience for "nine whole months." My first kid almost died and my woman almost died from a miscarriage, and the last one she was bedridden. Those close calls happen to many people quite often. I don't understand how flip someone could be about something like this. Or is this just a reaffirmation that some parasite don't need to ruin your life?http://www.feministing.com/archives/020984.html#morewhy would they be scary?I find it interesting that feminism promotes itself as a promoter of women's health yet will trivialize pregnancy and childbirth. The nursing text for maternal and newborn is almost 2000 pg long and weighs almost 10 lbs. Physician texts are just as big, so with all that that's been put into maternal health, isn't this just a little irresponsible?rio-I will admit I know one of those types also, (and her kid is 6) but they are few and far between. I'm not talking about those people, i'm talking about the message sent to women that pregnancy, birth and babies should not get in the way of your social life.rebecca-I hear what you're saying, but as an example, everything was just fine with my wife's first pregnancy till the baby came out with the cord round her neck with a massive infection and the NICU had to be called. I've seen enough miscarriages also (bad ones too) to know that maybe feminism should be a little more responsible and get a better message across. I never hear from feminism the message that sure jobs and social life are great but take care of you and the fetus first. All I ever read is about abortion, it's not fair, why don't men..., career first, daycare etc, etc.littlevi-how is being pregnant losing your identity? It is still you. But you said it right-within reason-that's the message feminism-the so-called promoter for women-should be sending.mama outlaw-good point, i apologize about the parasite comment, i've just heard it so many times I automatically equate it with feminism.tehabwa-uh, you've entirely missed my point.
- A: It was an interesting article, but I have to wonder why they seem to look down on women whose main focus while pregnant is on their pregnancy ("Despite its refreshing depiction of a pregnant woman who's capable of thinking about something other than pregnancy," - oh, heaven forbid!! someone who talks about her baby 'too much'!). I hate to break it to them, but that's normal. It doesn't mean that you have no social life, or that you no longer see yourself as a woman, or that you no longer see yourself as sexy....it just means that something utterly life-altering is taking place in your body. It's normal for that to be your focus. I don't see why these feminists have a problem with that. It's good for a woman to be that excited about her coming baby - that means that she'll likely be an attentive mother. We need more of those.I am not at all surprised to hear this from feministing.com. I hate that site. Pretty much everything I've read there has left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Lotta harpies on their writing staff.>I've seen enough miscarriages also (bad ones too) to know that maybe feminism should be a little more responsible and get a better message across. I never hear from feminism the message that sure jobs and social life are great but take care of you and the fetus first. All I ever read is about abortion, it's not fair, why don't men..., career first, daycare etc, etc.You have a point there. You don't hear much from feminist organizations about encouraging pregnant women to take care of themselves and their babies, seeking good prenatal care, etc. When it comes to babies, feminist organizations seem to be all about preventing their conception and terminating pregnancy rather than encouraging their safe gestation and birth. They're more focused on *not* becoming a mother. It's such a shame. Kids are the greatest treasure anyone will ever have. Everything else pales in comparison. I could survive losing my house, my car, my money, and all my stuff, but losing my kids? The thought makes me go all wobbly inside.
- Can pregnancy kill you?
- Q: I know that a woman can have so many complications while pregnant and there are many different types of miscarriages. Can a woman ever die from being pregnant?What are the "warning signs"?
- A: It can happen, but it rarely happens. Nowadays, we have so much prenatal care that a doctor can usually detect complications and problems way before they get to the point where it is a danger to a woman.For example, a molar pregnancy has the potential to be fatal, but are almost always detected in enough time to remove it, and ensure that the women will be able to conceive in the future as well.So if you take care of yourself, are aware of what is going on in you body and go to all of your prenatal appointments, the chance is slim :)
- What do these verses from the Koran mean to you?
- Q: Therein are those of modest gaze, whom neither man nor jinni will have touched before them.--55:56 It's OK to have sex with your wives on the night of the fast. 2:187 Menstruation is a sickness. Don't have sex with menstruating women. 2:222 Have sex with your women whenever and as often as you like. 2:223 Women have rights that are similar to men, but men are "a degree above them." 2:228 A woman is worth one-half a man. 2:282 Marry of the women two, or three, or four. 4:3 Males are to inherit twice that of females. 4:11 Lewd women are to be confined to their houses until death. 4:15 You may not forcibly inherit women, unless they flagrantly lewd. 4:19 Instructions for exchanging wives 4:20 "All married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."You can't have sex with married women, unless they are slaves obtained in war (with whom you may rape or do whatever you like). 4:24 Men are in charge of women, because Allah made men to be better than women. Refuse to have sex with women from whom you fear rebellion, and scourge them. 4:34 Don't pray if you are drunk, dirty, or have touched a woman lately. 4:43 Women are feeble and are unable to devise a plan. 4:98 They invoke in his (Allah's) stead only females. 4:117 A man cannot treat his wives fairly. 4:129 "Unto the male is the equivalent share of two females." 4:176 When it's time to pray and you have just used the toilet or touched a woman, be sure to wash up. If you can't find any water, just rub some dirt on yourself. 5:6 Lot offers his daughters to a mob of angel rapers. 11:78 Lot offers his daughters to a mob of angel rapers. 15:71 When the doom of Allah comes, pregnant women will suffer miscarriages, nursing mothers with forget their babies. 22:1-2 You don't have to be modest around your wives or your slave girls "that your right hand possess." 23:6 If you accuse an honorable women of adultery, be sure to bring four witness. Otherwise you will receive 80 lashes. 24:4 A husband can accuse his wife of adultery with only one witness. 24:6 Believing women must lower their gaze and be modest, cover themselves with veils, and not reveal themselves except to their husbands, relatives, children, and slaves. 24:31 If Muhammad's wives are good, Allah will give them "an immense reward." 33:28-29 The wives of Muhammad will be punished double for lewdness. (And that is easy for Allah.) 33:30 The wives of Muhammad are not like other women. They must not leave their houses. 33:32-33 When Allah or Muhammad decide that a man and a woman should marry, they must marry. 33:36 Allah gave Zeyd to Muhammad in marriage. This was so that all Muslims would know that it's OK to marry your adopted son's ex-wife. 33:37 Allah says it is lawful for Muhammad to marry any women he wants. 33:50-51 If men must speak to Muhammad's wives they must speak from behind a curtain. And no one must ever marry one of his wives. 33:53 But it's OK for Muhammad's wives to talk with certain people. 33:55 Women must cover themselves when in public. 33:59 Those who "did wrong" will go to hell, and their wives will go to hell with them (no matter how they behaved). 37:22-23 But the single-minded slaves of Allah will enjoy a Garden filled with lovely-eyed virgins. 37:40-48 Female companions await those who enter the Gardens of Eden on the Day of Reckoning. 38:52 Allah will reward faithful Muslims after they die with "fair ones with wide, lovely eyes." 44:54 Allah will reward those in the Garden with beautiful wives with wide, lovely eyes. 52:20 Those who disbelieve in the afterlife give female names to angels. 53:27 Allah will give those in the Garden women of modest gaze whom neither man nor jinn have touched before them. 55:56 Allah will reward believing men with "fair ones" (beautiful women) in heaven. 55:71-72 Those in the Garden will be attended by immortal youths with wide, lovely eyes. 56:17-23 Allah made virgins to be lovers and friends to those on his right hand. 56:36-37 Your wives and children are your enemies. They are to you only a temptation. 64:14-15 Instructions for divorcing your wives. 65:1-6 Allah's rules for divorcing wives that have not yet reached puberty. 65:4 Muhammad's wives need to be careful. If they criticize their husband, Allah will replace them with better ones. 66:5 The wives of Noah and Lot (who were both righteous) betrayed their husbands and are now in the Fire. 66:10 Doom is about to fall on all disbelievers. Only worshippers (Muslims) and those who preserve their chastity (except with their wives and slave girls) will be spared from "the fires of hell" that are "eagar to roast." 70:1-30 You don't have to be chaste around your wives or your slave girls. 70:29-30 Abu Lahab will die and be plunged in flaming Fire. His wife will have on her neck a halter of palm fiber. 111:1-5Well... I guess Allah hates women.. kind of like G-d
- A: It tells me that Allah is not the true God, and the Qu'ran is not His inspired word. Seek the Bible for God's true Word.
Prev Question: What is the percentage of miscarriages people have
People also view