Can a miscarriage damage your body
A:As long as bleeding is control and there is no infection, a miscarriage will not damage your body. Emotional effects may persist. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-miscarriage-damage-your-body ]
More Answers to "Can a miscarriage damage your body"
- Can a miscarriage damage your body
- As long as bleeding is control and there is no infection, a miscarriage will not damage your body. Emotional effects may persist.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is this a good research project please be honest?
- Q: Cortlin Harrison Science 10-12Mrs. Cooney/ Mrs. Barends ELA 21-23 May 19, 2009Antiphospholipid Syndrome Antiphospholipid Syndrome is a disorder in which the body recognizes certain normal components of blood and/or cell membranes as foreign substances and produces antibodies against them. This disorder is non-infectious which means that this disorder can’t be passed from person to person by contact. Pregnant women are more prone to get this disorder than anyone else, and African Americans, and Hispanics but like other disorders anyone can get Antiphospholipid Syndrome The symptoms and characteristics of this disorder are not hard to spot. Some symptoms of the disorder are veins or arteries of the arms or legs may cause pain, numbness, tingling in the feet. Arteries of the heart may cause chest pain or heart attack, the individual with this disorder may have heart murmur. In pregnant women with Antiphospholipid Syndrome, miscarriage can occur prior to 20 week of gestation, while pre-eclampsia is reported to occur after that time. Blood vessels of the skin - may cause painful bruises (purpura) or a condition called livedo reticularis. Blood vessels of the brain - if a clot cuts off blood supply to a part of the brain, this causes a stroke. An individual with APS may also experience migraine headaches or seizures. There is no cure and there is no way to avoid getting this disorder. There are many treatments for this disorder. But the most successful treatment is anticoagulant therapy. This is usually successful in preventing further blood clots. This disorder can severely damage the body in many different ways because good cells attack other good cells and that causes chaos through the body. And when a weak or strong pathogen enters the body it can be deadly. Some other information about Antiphospholipid Syndrome is, 1-5% of the world population is known to have this disorder, and 40-50% of patients with lupus also have APS. One third of strokes occurring in younger people (under the age of 50) are due to Antiphospholipid Syndrome. One third of patients with Antiphospholipid Syndrome are said to have lupus, and or Raynaud disease. APS is more common in young to middle-aged adults; however, it also manifests in children and elderly people. Disease onset has been reported in children as young as 8 months. This disorder is very rare and not very deadly but this disorder can still affect your way of life, the way you think, and can make you dizzy and other things. My mom has this disorder and sometimes it’s hard to get around and such, but you can still fight back by eating a healthy diet and seeing a special doctor called a Rheumatologist, this doctor specializes in these types of rare disorders.
- A: very cool research project!Especially when someone yu kno very well has it...
- What caused my miscarriage?
- Q: My husband has severely damaged sperm and before learning this we had done IVF for pregnancy and had a pregnancy every try but all early pregnancy losses as a result. So, we gave up using my husbands sperm and tried donor sperm. I've tested 100% healthy no DNA issues and 100% fertile... so there wasn't fear of miscarriage using donor sperm. But, prior to donor my body had been through 3 cycles of IVF surgery for eggs for my husbands cycles and a lot of fertility drugs to the point that I had permanent hot flashes, rather I was in a cycle for pregnancy or not... from my hormones being tampered with by fertility meds for my husbands cycles. So, after my husbands 4 early miscarriages we did the donor sperm and I got pregnant. Before the donor sperm pregnancy started I tested 100% healthy but still had hot flashes due to prior fertility drugs and they didn't offer a cause as to why. So, I had a healthy pregnancy but began spotting at 5 wks, the baby was healthy regardless but I worried. At 12 wks the spotting got worse but baby looked healthy and strong and at 14 weeks my water broke. I should not that the hot flashes disappeared a few weeks into pregnancy. I had horrid morning sickness but baby always was 100% healthy. I never went into labor. It was a boy and the Dr said he was born 100% healthy too and this must have been a FLUKE! All I want is a cause and they don't offer anything but his water breaking was a fluke! And they say it's not connected to all the cycles I did for my husband before. They said the fertility drugs are not the cause, the previous miscarriages not the cause... because they were from my husbands sperm and this pregnancy was donor sperm that was sperm tested 100% healthy. They said the hot flashes had no effect to my hormones and not the cause...said it was the fertility drugs "half life" of 3 mos each try for pregnancy. But, I was doing tries with my husbands sperm for pregnancy month to month back to back miscarriages. When I delivered my little boy at almost 5 mos I recovered and they say I test 100% healthy now...again. Hormones and physical recovery and can try again. Needless to say, I'm terrified. 5 miscarriages later, 4 of those with my husbands sperm.... and I'm supposed to expect the first 4 were obvious DNA miscarriages. Ok fine. But the 5th miscarriage with my healthy egg and healthy donor sperm and there's no cause but ...it's a fluke and try again. This is human life here not a game and there's no answers and no studies on what IVF meds and it's trauma does to a healthy girl. If anyone has any advice, anything positive or can shed light on this situation, Please share your thoughts. My little boy is dead not because he wasn't healthy but because his water broke and he was born too early to live. They "think" it could have been placental abruption where the sac tears away from the uterus and bleeds and the blood can break the water. But, they don't know, they have no reason to think that other than the spotting in pregnancy. Any thoughts are much appreciated as I am trying to give this little life a chance and attempting pregnancy again. I'm scared and need prayers. Thank you for reading and god bless!
- A: You seem to be in this place that you must have an answer to this question or what?I know it is very hard now to look at this in any other light then you are. Try to think for a moment that just maybe someone with a high power knew that these babies were not be born here for what ever reason..Maybe that power thought that these little ones really needed to be some where else doing better things then waiting around here wondering what the answers are to questions that just don't have them..You need to just relax and try to rest.. The one thing you should make sure does not happen is that this does not come between you and husband....Yes I said that because I have seen it happen before.. Your husband sounds like a great guy . He knows you want a baby and he has done all that he could. He even went so far as to except that the baby you were going to have was going to be from another man. If the reason you want a baby is because you guys together will be great parents because of the love between you both then try to always remember that..
- Pro-lifers, don't you think it would be more useful to send abortionists to Africa than missionaries?
- Q: It seems like few want to put themselves in the shoes of a young African woman. It's hard enough surviving when there isn't a baby in your womb. There's not enough food, and even if there was you couldn't buy it because you're poor. Everything is hot and crowded and disgusting and swarming with bugs and at any moment you can catch a host of different terrible disease, and die a painful protracted death, with no assistance except from perhaps some undertrained and undersupplied medical staff whose unsanitary practices make things worse.Suppose a gun wielding thug comes along and rapes you, as probably happens numerous times every minute. Maybe he has AIDS. Now you have AIDS, and so does your child, and you know you will give birth in filthy squalor without the assistance of a professional, if you even make it that long. Being pregnant will make every single aspect of survival harder, and if you survive the birth, you now have 2 people to worry about when you can barely handle the one. And this is peace time. If you're caught up in one of the many wars then you have to deal with all this while trying to get away from gangs who want to burn, rape and shoot everything in their paths.What's the sense in that? Pro-lifers are tied to their religious convictions but I can't find anything in the Bible that justifies their views. Well, there is that commandment, "Thou shalt not kill", though no indication whether God felt fetuses were included, but no Christians aside from perhaps Quakers will say it's absolute. If somebody is throttling you nobody thinks God wants you to die quietly, but that you have a right to defend yourself. Plenty of people even think God says it's OK for you to go to another country and shoot or bomb people to death merely because your secular government told you to. So what's the big deal here. The fetus is directly harming you. If your body's defense mechanisms don't induce a miscarriage then there's a good possibility that the thing will kill you on its way out. And suppose you both make it through, now you're both hungrier and sicker and have a worse chance of survival. If your kid is lucky maybe he'll make it to adolescence with minimal brain damage, but who's to say he won't become a child soldier rapist.So with that said it seems like bringing God to them isn't doing a whole lot of good. Most of the time they'll stay just as tribal and superstitious, but use their new Christian faith to justify things like putting gays to death or immolating children accused of witchcraft. I think we should be focusing efforts on abortion instead, and birth control. We can save the God business till when there is some civilization and survival isn't a daily question.lone butcher Spartan remembers: Guess again: http://apha.confex.com/apha/130am/techprogram/paper_43724.htm
- A: I agree with you 100%. What most Christians don't realize is that the bible actually promotes abortion and the killing of unborn/born babies.The Bible shows that God does NOT consider human life to be precious. He kills OVER 2 million people, including babies, and that isn't counting fetuses or the number of men, women, children, and fetuses killed during the Flood or the Slaughter of the Firstborns, when we are not told how many people he killed.The Bible clearly shows that God approves of abortion, and in many cases commands it:The Bible approves of killing pregnant women: Genesis 38:24, Numbers 31:17The Bible approves of abortion: 2 Kings 15:16God approves of abortion: Hosea 13:15-16People are not counted as persons until they are a month old: Numbers 3:15The Bible contains directions on how to abort any pregnancy caused by adultery: Numbers 5:12-31The Bible says that being aborted is better than living a bad life: Ecclesiastes 6:3-5, Matthew 26:24The Bible says that a person becomes a living soul when he BREATHES the BREATH of life into his nostril (fetuses don't breathe): Genesis 2:7Jesus (as a Jew), probably believed that "life" began at birth, as explained in the Old Testament. There is no biblical support for an "anti-choice" position. Have you read your bible?Here's what your Bible actually says about abortion:Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life:If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. -- Exodus 21:22-23The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old:And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons:Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16God sometimes approves of killing fetuses:And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents:Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives:The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women:Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24
Prev Question: Can a punch to the stomach trigger a miscarriage
People also view