Are you really fertile after a miscarriage
A:Immediately after early miscarriage, fertility is heightened, but very quickly returns to normal. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/are-you-really-fertile-after-a-miscarriage ]
More Answers to "Are you really fertile after a miscarriage"
- Is fertility really increased after miscarriage? what are my chan...?
- well i never got pregnant before but my sister has. she recently had miscarriage while 8 weeks along and was depressed and everything because it is a hard thing to go trhu however she didnt plan on getting pregnant for another year but sh...
- Are you more fertile after miscarriage?
- It is something which is often said. Personally, I have not found this to be the case. I have had 2 miscarriages and after each one it has taken me around 10 weeks to ovulate again. But every woman is different. I'm sorry for you loss.
- How long after you suffer a miscarriage can you become fertile ag...?
- STRAIGHT AWAY. Ten weeks ago I had a miscarriage/curette. Six weeks after that due to being careless I had another miscarriage/no curette- NO PERIOD IN BETWEEN. Now, after having protected sex once in four weeks I'm pregnant again(!)- NO PE...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- After having a miscarriage......please help with these questions anyone who has been thru it or knows anyone?
- Q: It seems like as soon as I was getting positive results on preg tests I started bleeding....really really bad. I was probably only a week along but when does the bleeding start to ease up alittle and I have noticed its not just blood its looks like there is differ kinds of things in there. Me and my husband are wanting to try again so bad, how long do you think we should wait and are you really fertile after a miscarriage?? And is it normal to bleed quite abit and have things that look like blood clots and stringy things??? All answers would be so helpful!!
- A: Same thing happened to me. I bled a lot for 4 weeks straight, and it was very painful. I now have an almost 8 month old daughter, and it was because my doctor put me on Provera, which is a progesterone replacement. Maybe the reason you keep miscarrying is due to low progesterone levels; like me. Ask your doctor about checking your progesterone levels. I would wait a couple of months before trying again. Good luck!
- more fertile after miscarriage?
- Q: i recentely had a miscarriage, 5 weeks ago to be exact, i was just wondering anyone who has been there themselves or might know, are you most fertile straight after a miscarriage as in before you gt your next period or after or does your fertility increase for the following months after? im confused as i would really like trying again and i know it isnt healthy to get pregnant again straight after but im so desperate. any1 any suggestions?
- A: Wait until you have a few regular cycles before you get pregnant again. I had a miscarriage in June at 9 weeks and was told to wait three. I didn't even get my period back until August and starting trying again in November. I found out I was pregnant in December and am now almost 16weeks pregnant. My advice would be to wait for a while and let your body heal.
- Is it true that you are very fertile after a miscarriage?
- Q: I miscarried 4 weeks ago, you can read my other question about getting my period. I'm really really paranoid right now. I didn't think you could get p/g right away but from what I'm hearing you can. Home tests have been negative but my breasts (sorry, graphic) are saying otherwise.
- A: Yes, indeed. You are still very fertile. After miscarriages you will be fertile for a while. Espically if this is your first miscarriage and your first baby.
Prev Question: How early in pregnancy do miscarriages occur
People also view