Why do most asian people paint nails
It is because most Asian salons are in a high demand area, like strip malls and street corners. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-most-asian-people-paint-nails ]
More Answers to "Why do most asian people paint nails"
- Why do Asian people always open nail salons?
- I've come up with 6 reasons.･ 1. Entrepreneurial spirit is stronger in Asia than here, so they have a stronger desire to own their ... ･ 2. Little English is required. All they really need to understand is length of nails wanted and color...
- Why are most nail salons operated by asian people?
- I don't think it's necessarily racist, a lot of people have made this observation. Obviously I've never gotten my nails done so I couldn't tell you, but hey at least you didn't use the term Orientals! lol Though from what I've heard it's us...
- Why do Asian people in San Francisco clip their nails on the bus??
- I'm Chinese from Hong Kong yet we never do that in public. I think it's a cultural thing (considering HK was once a British colony). I went to some rural parts of China in 2006, where the public restrooms had no cubicle doors at all and str...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How come Asian girls only paint their big toe nails and not the other ones?
- Q: It looks great and all but just out of curiosity why do you girls do it?Please no racism in here.
- A: For buddha it seems
- I play the guitar, but also want to paint my nails?
- Q: I play the guitar, and have to keep my nails short. What colors would look good on short nails (and look good with a beige acoustic guitar)?I'm part Asian so I have tan-ish skin.Also, the strings tend to wear the polish off pretty quick, would a top coat help?
- A: I would go with a bright colour like red, but nothing too wild like lime green or anything. It all depends on what colours you tend to wear a lot. If you are fine with wearing pink, get a pink polish (light or bright depending which looks better). Apply that rule for all colours that you wear. The guitar is brown, I wouldn't worry about clashing with it, it's a pretty neutral colour.If you get a really good top coat and apply two coats of it, that should stay on for a bit longer. Sally Hansen polish is really good for shine, damage control, and lasting long.
- Why is it when people are left isolated they get weird?
- Q: Like ever since my gf left me I haven't gone on a date for 1 year and only been in my room almost everyday for 9 months. All i did was watch movies and random videos on youtube. in that time i started questioning my sexuality which is weird because when I aint alone and am around friends and i see a hot girl it's like im a dog... and I can't keep my eyes off them. also i saw this cool anime character and some characters on some asian drama i watched painted their nails black..now all of a sudden I have this huge urge to do that but when I'm outside in the real world, i like how I am. Why is this isolation making me weird?also i got into transvestite porn but when i saw a real tranny, i didn't like it at all
- A: What you're describing is depression, plain and simple. Depression causes the initial isolation, and the isolation in turn contributes to depression; it's a vicious cycle. I recommend contacting your doctor to be evaluated for depression, and finding out what you can do about it.Good luck!
Prev Question: Is a japanese yukata for men
People also view