When were converse made
Marquis Mills Converse first opens the doors of the Converse Rubber Shoe Company in 1908. Thank you for using ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-were-converse-made ]
More Answers to "When were converse made"
- When were converse made?
- somewhere around 1908
- What year were converse chuck taylor shoes made
- The Converse brand began in 1908 when Marquis M. Converse opened a Converse shoe store. <3 ChaCha
- Where are Converse shoes made?
- well i am going into the 6 grade in 5 grade we did a project on states i live in ohio and lived in greensburg indiana in the 20,s converse were made in columbus indiana witch was not far from were i lived my dad lives in columbus i live wit...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Any idea where to find the original pics (when they were first made) of puma/adidas/converse/vans trainers?
- Q: im doing an art project on shoes and i need original pics. Any help please.
- A: GOOGLE IMAGES
- Why does my converse makes a noise when i walk?
- Q: I have wore them like 6 times and eventually they make some type of noise when i walk like if they were wet... Whats going on here?
- A: They are still new try walking on the street to ware them in.
- When were Converse Chuck Taylor shoes stopped being made in the U.S.A.?
- Q: I just need to know the year that the production of Chuck Taylors moved from the U.S.A. to Asia???
- A: well nike bought converse last year i think
Prev Question: Where can i get cheap mac makeup
People also view