When using crest white strips, do i brush my teeth before or after
Do not brush immediately before applying strips. You may brush afterward, once you have rinsed your mouth out. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-using-crest-white-strips%2C-do-i-brush-my-teeth-before-or-after ]
More Answers to "When using crest white strips, do i brush my teeth before or after"
- Can I brush my teeth with toothpaste before and after using Crest...?
- You can brush before, however...the box indicates that it is better not to do so. Unsure why. I have used them in the past, and the only problem that can come from brushing afterwards is gum sensitivity. It doesn't leave the best taste in y...
- Do I use Crest Whitestrips before or after I brush my teeth??
- It is always best to whiten your teeth after brushing and flossing. Removing the plaque and food particles is crucial to achieving the highest amount of whitening possible. As far as the strips not being good for your teeth, whitening is un...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can I brush my teeth with toothpaste before and after using Crest White Strips?
- Q: I have ordered some Crest White Strips and I am just wondering can I brush my teeth with normal Colgate toothpaste before and after using them? I've heard that you can brush before. If I brush with toothpaste afterwards, will it take the effects of the Crest White Strips away?Thanks.
- A: You can brush before, however...the box indicates that it is better not to do so. Unsure why. I have used them in the past, and the only problem that can come from brushing afterwards is gum sensitivity. It doesn't leave the best taste in your mouth, so I would recommend at least rinsing. Neither brushing before or after will effect the outcome of the whitening process.
- Is it ok to brush your teeth after using crest white strips?
- Q: on the box it says to not brush your teeth before using crest white strips.but when you're done with them, there's all that gunk on your teeth.is it ok to brush?
- A: you need whiter teeth to get your teeth back to white, but Make sure your whiter teeth have:1. Easy to apply in seconds2. Polishes while whitening3. No strips or trays to wear4. Removes plaque at the same time5. Professional result at homeGet a brighter smile with whiter teeth product east to usesystem in just 6 days, get free trial http://productfree.infothis patented dental whitening system begins washing away coffee, tea and other hard-to-remove stains after only one use. A unique 2-step process releases free oxygen to oxidize and lift organic stains away from teeth. Reveal your new whiter smile in as little as 6 days. The Free Trial is show to customers in the USA Only.
- should you brush your teeth before using crest white strips?
- Q: should i brush my teeth before or after i use the crest whitenting strips or dont brush at all [well at least not before or after]?
- A: I'm not an expert on the subject but I'd brush before using them to ensure that my teeth are clean and probably the whitening strips would have more of an effect much faster on clean (brushed) teeth
Prev Question: Can you shower after going to a tanning bed
People also view