When do you lose more hair in which season
Seasonal hair shedding - The biggest shed occurs in early autumn and a smaller one in spring. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-do-you-lose-more-hair-in-which-season ]
More Answers to "When do you lose more hair in which season"
- What season/time of year do you lose the most hair??
- spring to summer we shed more and autumn (fall) to winter we grow more..
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- when do u lose more hair in a year?
- Q: what season of a year u lose hair more? please help
- A: You lose more hair in the summer. Hair tends to grow faster in the winter and shed in the summer.
- What season/time of year do you lose the most hair?
- Q: I'm on a medication that has a rare side effect of making you lose more hair than normal. I'm trying to figure out if the 7-13 hairs I am losing in the shower when I run my hands through my hair is a result of this medication or if it's "just that time of year."
- A: spring to summer we shed more and autumn (fall) to winter we grow more..
- This is trivia: In season 4 of Scrubs when does Ted admit to losing his hair?
- Q: Only true Scrubs fans should know the answer.
- A: He tells the janitor that he started losing his hair in 8th grade!!!!!!!!lol
Prev Question: What looks better, long or short hair
People also view