What takes acrylic nails off
Cut nails short. Soak fingers in acetone nail polish remover for 15-20 minutes or until they come off. Good luck! ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-takes-acrylic-nails-off ]
More Answers to "What takes acrylic nails off"
- How do you take off acrylic nails at home?
- Soak the nails in fingernail polish remover with acetone...Sometime it takes a while so be patient until the nails will peel off dont force them you will damage your own nailbeds.....
- What is the best way to take off acrylic nails?
- I just recently took some off and I used one of those little artificial nail remover jars from WalMart. It took about two hours and then I followed up with a manicure. Going to a salon is a good idea but be sure to ask what their process is...
- How to non-painfully take acrylic nails off?
- Ive done it before, it doesnt hurt. The thing is the acetone doesnt get all of it off, so sometimes you do have to do a bit of pulling and filing to get the remainder off. It also takes forever, but is so most painless way of doing it. If y...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to take off acrylic nails?
- Q: Hi everyone. I was wondering is there an easy way to take acrylic nails off at home?
- A: buy accetone nail polish remover.. poor it in a bowl. soak your hand in it and slowly begin to scrape it off, put it back in, scrape it off, put it back in.. until it is completely gone!! woohoo. goodluck<3
- How do you take acrylic nails off?
- Q: i know that you can get them taken off for you professionally but is there anyway to take them off yourself? i have the whole acrylic nail on, not just the tipsthanks!=]
- A: Don't rip them off! That is so damaging!Only pure acetone will work. Not hot water, not vinegar, not polish remover.Pour some acetone in a glass bowl and soak the nails. You will have to do one hand at a time. Soak for about 20 minutes then without removing your nails from the acetone, use an orangewood stick or cuticle pusher to scrape off the softened product. Soak and scrape until it's all off.If the acrylics have a gel overlay you will need to file the nail to break that seal otherwise no amount of soaking in acetone will work.Afterwards, you can use a very fine grit buffing block to smooth out your nails.
- Does it hurt to take acrylic nails off?
- Q: It looks painful to take them off, cause its like the people glue them on or something. Im planning to get acrylic nails in the near future, does it hurt to get them off? And how do you get them off?
- A: no just soak them in hot water for a while and they come off fairly easily
Prev Question: How do you make your eyes prettier
People also view