What shoes did men and woman wear in the 1960s
Go-Go Boot's were really popular in the 1960's. Anything else we can help you with? Call ChaCha 1-800-2ChaCha or text us 242242! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-shoes-did-men-and-woman-wear-in-the-1960s ]
More Answers to "What shoes did men and woman wear in the 1960s"
- Can a woman wear mens's running shoes?
- There are a few main differences between men's shoes and women's shoes. First, men's shoes frequently fit differently than womens, and they are different sizes - about 1-1.5 sizes different, at least in US sizes. You will have to check if t...
- What type of shoes do men prefer a woman wear??
- Heels are always nice, because they accentuate the feminine look of the woman. HOWEVER, I prefer that she wears SOMTHING THAT SHE IS COMFORTABLE IN! I could careless how nice she looks, if the whole night all she does is complain about how ...
- Why do women try to get their men to wear open toed shoes??
- Women are simply trying to keep their men from looking like social idiots. Going to a restaurant and wearing the combination of shorts with tube socks and running shoes is f'ing repulsive and shows the man has no understanding of how to dre...
Prev Question: How should I style my layered medium-length hair with side bangs
People also view