What is the pink concealer used for
Pink colored concealer also neutralises the colour of hyperpigmentation, while whitening agents added help to lighten.CHa Cha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-pink-concealer-used-for ]
More Answers to "What is the pink concealer used for"
- How are the different colors of concealer used? Green, pink, red,...?
- LIGHT BLUE used to neutralize orange or tan spots and is great for brown (age spots & dark freckles) spot coverage .. LIGHT GREEN used to counter act redness on blemishes & scars LIGHT LAVENDER used to neutralized unwanted yellow to...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How are the different colors of concealer used? Green, pink, red, beige?
- Q: I know yellow concealer is for under the eyes and beige or cream for blemishes, but what are the other colors used for such as green and red? I feel like these concealers are wasting away while I figure this out.
- A: LIGHT BLUEused to neutralize orange or tan spots and is great for brown (age spots & dark freckles) spot coverage ..LIGHT GREENused to counter act redness on blemishes & scarsLIGHT LAVENDERused to neutralized unwanted yellow tones ..LIGHT MAUVEhelps to counter act blacks & blues found commonly under the eyes, in bruises & facial veinsLIGHT PEACHhelps to liven up over all skin tone & balance out slight discolorations, also another great color for hiding those under eye bluesLIGHT YELLOWhelps counter act dark under eye circles when lighter skin tone concealer doesn't do it.. also a great color balancer ..GREENused to counter act redness on blemishes & scars when light green is to dark ..LIGHT YELLOW/GREENused to counter act redness on blemishes & scars when light green is to dark ..Hope that helped!
- What tone (yellow or pink) concealer should be used to cover dark eye circles with green veins?
- Q: Thank you!
- A: Yellow...the pink makes the rings under your eyes look blue
- Cheap pink and yellow toned concealer?
- Q: I have gray under eye circles and lots of times the color I use looks ashey. I heard you need to put pink, then yellow concealer on, so where can you find some thats cheap (at a drugstore)? Also, does anyone else have these little..englarged pores under their eyes on the dark circes?
- A: I don't have enlarged pores under the eyes, but i have those fine lines below it & of course its dark. I think it's better if you use products that have silicone on them so to cover & fill in those gaps.L'oreal have the AirWear Long-Wearing Concealer is a good concealer under $10. According to:http://www.celebrity-beauty-tip-goldmine.com/best-concealers.htmlThe Airwear is:"A celebrity skin worthy Best Concealer in the drug store for under ten bucks? No it’s true! This Best Conealer contains silicone, which is one of the trendiest ingredients in the world of makeup these days. It provides an easy glide that allows you to layer the makeup just perfectly without looking noticeably “done”. This concealer is easy to blend and will give you a matte effect. This is an ideal concealer for someone with a lot to hide as it is easy to layer. It also provides a broader-than-usual spectrum of six good colors with very good options for those with pale skin. The color called Corrector is too yellow on its own. In the concealer world, yellow concealer is meant to counter skin undertones in the violet family, such as the shadows under your eyes. But you must cover it up with your foundation. The same goes if you use Brightener which is too pink on its own. Pink concealer is used to brighten a sallow complexion, which some people get after they’ve been sick or tired for a while. Cover these with your normal foundation shade."As for experience,i find that liquid concealer actually covers those dark spots better. it really provides equal coverage & since its in fluid form,its easy to blend. I hate it when i have streaks of concealer on spots that doesn't need much concealing on.hope this helps!^_^
Prev Question: How do I stop cracking my neck
People also view