What is the most popular color of nail polish this season
The top nail polish trends for winter of 2009 seem to be lgrays, indigos, burgundy, cranberry, mauve, purple & dark blue. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-most-popular-color-of-nail-polish-this-season ]
More Answers to "What is the most popular color of nail polish this season"
- What is the most popular color of nail polish for this season??
- For this season ( holidays ) the popular colors from OPI nail colection are dark reds, red mixed with brown,dark blue mixed with purple and silver mate and, dazzling light brown at least from new OPI collection HOLLYWOOD
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the most popular color of nail polish for this season?
- Q: im a guy and i like wearing polish on my toenails especially when getting a pedicure.
- A: For this season ( holidays ) the popular colors from OPI nail colection are dark reds, red mixed with brown,dark blue mixed with purple and silver mate and, dazzling light brown at least from new OPI collection HOLLYWOOD
- Popular nail polish color?
- Q: What are some "in" colors for nails this season? Just curious. And sorry I don't want to be lectured on "being an individual", lol.
- A: i see a lot of blue, turquoise, red, and pink. i'm in high school. jsut to let you know
- popular nail polish colors for month of...?
- Q: I always try and match my nails to whatever holiday is in the month like red for v-day, red and green for Christmas etc. Even tho some months don't have a holiday I try and go for a different/popular color for that season. What I was wondering, is does anyone know the popular nail colors for the months of January (yes its long gone but for next yr), May, June, August/September, and November (trying to find a good thanksgiving color). The rest I got covered due to holidays that are in the months. I suppose that Aug and Sept could be some sort of cool summery color but I can never figure out the best color. Thank you so much for your opinions.
- A: January-Silvery BlueMay-A pretty toned down greenJune-Red or Blue(Celebrate Early) or neon colors August/September-Purple?November-Orangeanswer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqJ2XMnc5itsTVXRjXE95n8Oxgt.;_ylv=3?qid=20090322115010AAME8n0
Prev Question: Are you suppost to brush your teeth before or after you use mouth wash
People also view