What is the best type of mascara
According to expert reviews, the best mascara is Chanel Inimitable a.k.a. "Mascara Multidimensionnel". ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-type-of-mascara ]
More Answers to "What is the best type of mascara"
- What is the best type of mascara?
- Covergirl last blast in very black. best mascara tip ever: brown mascara near the lid to volumize and make lashes look fuller. use black mascara on the tips because this makes them longer
- How to Know the Best Mascara Color for Your Skin Type?
- ･ 1 Check your skin and hair colors in a mirror to decide on a color. Blondes should only use very dark... ･ 2 Check your makeup against the rest of your face once it's applied to ensure you have the effect you...
- What is the best type of mascara to use?
- The most amazing mascara that I have ever used is Glam Eyes by Rimmel! Its the one that comes in a black and light pink tube. Its literally a three in one mascara! It has a side for volume, and a side for length and seperation. The brush is...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best brand or type of mascara?
- Q: What is the best brand or type of mascara?My L'Oreal keeps clumping up and I'm going tomorrow to buy new mascara. I want long, thick lashes that aren't clumpy. Which brand is best?
- A: i love bourjois maxi mascara extreame volumising length mascara, with this my lashes never clump together and is super waterproof. i have tried all the mascaras you can think of and this is the best by far.when choosing a mascara, consider the types of mascara and select one appropriate for your lashes and the occasion. you have a choice of lengthening, thickening, long-wearing, conditioning and waterproof formulas, among others. for day, you might decide to add length, while a night on the town may require a long-wearing or thickening formula. for me, mac mascaras are also great as i like to add length to my lashes.you didnt mention the natural colour of your lashes? if you have blond or red lashes, opt for brown mascara. darker-lashed women can consider brown for a casual look, and black or brown-black for more pronounced or dramatic lashes.when applying mascara a great tip is to curl your lashes with an eyelash curler, it will make your lashes look heaps longer. remove the wand from the tube in one pull. pumping the mascara will push air into the tube, potentially drying out the formula and introducing bacteria into it.begin with the underside of your upper lashes, moving the brush slowly upward toward the tips of your lashes. always hold the wand parallel to your eyelid. roll the brush slowly on the upward stroke to promote separation of the lashes.allow the first coat of mascara to dry before applying the second coat in the same manner. use an eyelash comb to separate the wet lashes. also blot the lashes with tissue paper if necessary to remove excess mascara. use less mascara for the lower lashes. begin where the lashes meet the rim of the lower eyelid, and gently stroke downward. remove any stray mascara around the eye with a cotton swab dipped in a small amount of eye makeup remover.hope this helpsx
- What's the best type of mascara that makes your eyelashes look natural?
- Q: I have really long eyelashes, but the tips are blonde, so they don't appear their full length. When I wear the mascara I have, which is supposed to add length, they look really, really fake. I don't want to wear too much make-up because I want to look natural.Is there a cheap type of mascara that will just color my eyelashes without adding length or volume? (Something I can get at the drugstore or somewhere like that)
- A: Maybelline Full N Soft in brownish black. It leaves your eyelashes very soft, without adding much volume, length, or definition. It's only about $6http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Mascara/full-n-soft-waterproof-mascara.htmhttp://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=54190&catid=98577&cmbProdBrandFilter=16532http://www.epinions.com/reviews/Maybelline_Full_n_Soft_Mascara:)
- Best Mascara to use for my eyelash type?
- Q: Okay i lost all my eye makeup and i'm going to be replacing it so what type of mascara should i get?My eyelashes are pretty short but they are already curled upwards. So should i go for volume or length?The reason I ask is that the mascara that i've been using didn't really make a difference.What do you think?
- A: covergirl lashblast
Prev Question: Is pencil eyeliner better than liquid
People also view