What is the average size for a 40 year old man and for a 40 year old women
The average woman's size is 14, the size at which "plus-sized" clothing begins, and the average size for men is 44. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-size-for-a-40-year-old-man-and-for-a-40-year-old-women ]
More Answers to "What is the average size for a 40 year old man and for a 40 year old women"
- What is the average size for a 40 year old man and for a 40 year ...?
- The average woman's size is 14, the size at which "plus-sized" clothing begins, and the average size for men is 44. ChaCha
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Men please answer ! Need a mans perspective?
- Q: What's up with men and this bone thin woman thing ? What is so great about a woman so thin that she looks like a crack head ? I am not overweight. I am a average size 10 , 40 year old woman who is dating a man that is 10 years older than I am. He has a big problem with a woman with ANY weight on her. He is always asking what I am eating and at this point I feel a little weird about it .He is encouraging me to walk and watch what I eat daily. I probably need to mention that his last wife was anorexic looking . Whats up with this from a mans point of view ?
- A: Tell him if you have to look that little that he has to go to the gym twice a day and look like one of the body builders. Its only fair.
- difference between men and women (fairly long)?
- Q: Handwriting:Men: To their credit, men do not decorate their penmanship. They just chicken-scratch.Women: Women use scented, colored stationery and they dot the "i" with circles or hearts. Women use ridiculously large loops in the "b" and "g". It is a pain to read a note from a woman. Even when she's dumping you, she will put a smiley face at the end of the note.Groceries:Women: A woman makes a list of things she needs, then goes out to the store and buys those things.Men: A man waits till the only items left in his fridge are half a lime and a beer. Then he goes grocery shopping. He buys everything that looks good. By the time a man reaches the checkout counter, his cart is packed tighter than the Clampett's car on Beverly Hillbillies. Of course, this will not stop him from going to the express lane.Relationships:Women: When a relationship ends, a woman will cry and pour her heart out to her girlfriends, and she will write a poem titled "All Men Are Idiots". Then she will get on with her life.Men: A man has a little more trouble letting go. Six months after the break-up, at 3:00 a.m. on a Saturday night, he will call and say, "I just wanted to let you know you ruined my life, and I'll never forgive you, and I hate you, and you're a total floozy. But I want you to know that there's always a chance for us." This is known as the "I Hate You / I Love You" drunken phone call, that 99% of all men have made at least once. There are community colleges that offer courses to help men get over this need.Sex:Women: They prefer 30-40 minutes of foreplay.Men: They prefer 30-40 seconds of foreplay. Men consider driving back to her place part of the foreplay.Maturity:Women: They mature much faster than men. Most 17-year old females can function as adults.Men: Most 17-year old males are still trading baseball cards and giving each other wedgies after gym class. This is why high school romances rarely work out.Magazines:Men: Men's magazines often feature pictures of naked women. Men are turned on at the sight of a naked woman's body.Women: Women's magazines also feature pictures of naked women. This is because the female body is a beautiful work of art, while the male body is lumpy and hairy and should not be seen by the light of day. Most naked men elicit laughter from women.Bathrooms:Men: A man has six items in his bathroom -- a toothbrush, shaving cream, razor, a bar of Dial soap, and a towel from the Holiday Inn.Women: The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 437. A man cannot identify most of these items.Shoes:Women: When preparing for work, a woman will put on a wool suit, then slip on Reebok sneakers. She will carry her dress shoes in a plastic bag from Saks. When a woman gets to work, she will put on her dress shoes. Five minutes later, she will kick them off because her feet are under the desk.Men: A man will wear the same pair of shoes all day. Let's not talk about how many days he'll wear the same socks.Cats:Women: Women love cats.Men: Men say they love cats, but when women aren't looking, men kick cats.Children:Women: A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and soccer games and romances and best friends and favorite foods and secret fears and hopes and dreams.Men: A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.Dressing Up:Women: A woman will dress up to: go shopping, water the plants, empty the garbage, answer the phone, read a book, get the mail.Men: A man will dress up for: weddings, funerals.Laundry:Women: Women do laundry every couple of days.Men: A man will wear every article of clothing he owns, including his surgical pants (the ones that were hip about eight years ago) before he will do his laundry. When he is finally out of clothes, he will wear a dirty sweatshirt inside out, rent a U-Haul and take his mountain of clothes to the Laundromat. Men always expect to meet beautiful women at the Laundromat. This is a myth perpetuated by reruns of old episodes of "Love American Style."Eating Out:Men: When the check comes, each man will each throw in $20 bills, even though it's only for $22.50. None of them will have anything smaller, and none will actually admit they want change back.Women: When the girls get their check, out come the pocket calculators.Mirrors:Men: Men are vain and will check themselves out in a mirror.Women: They are ridiculous; they will check out their reflections in any shiny surface: mirrors, spoons, store windows, bald guys' heads.Menopause:Women: When a woman reaches menopause, she goes through a variety of complicated emotional, psychological, and biological changes. The nature and degree of these changes varies with the individual.Men: Menopause in a man provokes a uniform reaction - he buys aviator glasses, a snazzy French cap and leather driving gloves, and goes shopping for a Porsche.The Phone:Men: Men see the telephone as a communication tool. They use the telephone to send short messages to other people.Women: A woman can visit her girlfriend for two weeks, and upon returning home, she will call the same friend and they will talk for three hours.Richard Gere:Women: Women like Richard Gere because he is sexy in a dangerous way.Men: Men hate Richard Gere because he reminds them of that slick guy who works at the health club and dates only married women.Madonna:Same as above, but reversed. Same reason.Toys:Women: Little girls love to play with toys. Then when they reach the age of 11 or 12, they lose interest.Men: Men never grow out of their toy obsession. As they get older, their toys simply become more expensive, silly and impractical. Examples of men's toys: little miniature TVs. Car phones. Complicated juicers and blenders. Graphic equalizers. Small robots that serve cocktails on command. Video games. Anything that blinks, beeps, and requires at least 6 "D" batteries to operate.Cameras:Men: Men take photography very seriously. They'll shell out $4000 for state of the art equipment, and build dark rooms and take photography classes.Women: Women purchase Kodak Instamatics. Of course, women always end up taking better pictures.Locker Rooms:Men: In the locker room men talk about three things: money, football, and women. They exaggerate about money, they don't know football nearly as well as they think they do, and they fabricate stories about women.Women: They talk about one thing in the locker room - sex. And not in abstract terms, either. They are extremely graphic and technical, and they never lie.Movies:Women: Every actress in the history of movies has had to do a nude scene. This is because every movie in the history of movies has been produced by a man.Men: The only actor who has ever appeared nude in the movies is Richard Gere. This is another reason why men hate him.Jewelry:Women: Women look nice when they wear jewelry.Men: A man can get away with wearing one ring and that's it. Any more than that and he will look like a lounge singer named Vic.Conversation:Men: Men need a good disagreement to get talking. For instance, "Wow, great movie." or "What are you, nuts? No REAL cop would have an Uzi that size."Women: Women, not having this problem, try to initiate conversations with men by saying something agreeable: "That garden by the roadside looks lovely." "Mm hmm." Pause. "That was a good restaurant last night, wasn't it?" "Yeah." Pause. And so on.Leg Warmers:Women: Leg warmers are sexy. A woman, even if she's walking the dog or doing the dishes, is allowed to wear leg warmers. She can wear them any time she wants.Men: A man can only wear leg warmers if he is auditioning for the "Gimme the Ball" number in "A Chorus Line."Friends:Women: Women on a girls' night out talk the whole time.Men: Men on a boy's night out say about twenty words all night, most of which are "Pass the Doritos" or "got any more beer?"Restrooms:Women: Women use restrooms as social lounges. Women who've never met will leave a restroom giggling together like old friends. Women also go to the restroom in packs, at least two women at a time excuse themselves to use the restroom.Men: Men use restrooms for purely biological reasons. Men in a restrooms will never speak a word to each other. And never in the history of the world has a man excused himself from a restaurant table by saying, "Hey, Tom, I was just about to take a leak. Do you want to join me?"
- A: i love joke's like this, put some more. have a star!
- agian another useless fact?
- Q: Bats always turn left when exiting a cave! Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin! No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, and purple.Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.More people are killed annually by donkeys than die in air crashes.It is estimated that millions of trees are accidentally planted by squirrels who bury nuts and then forget where they hid them! A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.Bulls are colorblind, therefore will usually charge at a matador's waving cape no matter what color it is -- be it red or neon yellow! A lump of pure gold the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court! The original story from "Tales of 1001 Arabian Nights" begins, "Aladdin was a little Chinese boy."Michael Jordan makes more money from NIKE annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.The volume of the earth's moon is the same as the volume of the Pacific Ocean.Spiral staircases in medieval castles are running clockwise. This is because all knights used to be right-handed. When the intruding army would climb the stairs they would not be able to use their right hand which was holding the sword because of the difficulties of climbing the stairs. Left-handed knights would have had no troubles, except left-handed people could never become knights because it was assumed that they were descendants of the devil.Ham radio operators got the term "ham" coined from the expression "ham fisted operators," a term used to describe early radio users who sent Morse code (i.e., pounded their fist).The slogan on New Hampshire license plates is "Live Free or Die."These license plates are manufactured by prisoners in the state prison in Concord.Chinese Crested dogs can get acne.Hydrogen gas is the least dense substance in the world, at 0.08988g/cc.Hydrogen solid is the most dense substance in the world, at 70.6g/cc.Each year there is one ton of cement poured for each man woman and child in the world.The house fly hums in the middle octave key of F.The only capital letter in the Roman alphabet with exactly one end point is P.The giant red star Betelgeuse has a diameter larger than that of the Earth's orbit around the sun.The longest place name still in use is: Taumatawhakatangihangaoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokai- whenuakitanatahu--a New Zealand hill.Los Angeles's full name is: "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Poriuncula" and can be abbreviated to 3.63% of its size, "LA."Only 1 in 2,000,000,000 will live to be 116 or older.An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.According to Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity, it is possible to go slower than light and faster than light, but it is impossible to go the speed of light. Also, there is a particle called tackyon which is supposed to go faster than light. This means if you fire a tackyon beam, it travels before you fire it.When you tie a noose, the rope is wrapped twelve times around because it's the same length as a persons head.Hummingbirds are the only animal that can fly backwards.A cat's jaw cannot move sideways.If she were life size, Barbie's measurements are: 39-23-33."Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill.Almonds are members of the peach family.Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance.Maine is the only state whose name is just one syllable.There are only four words in the English language which end in"-dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.In most advertisements, including newspapers, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.The only real person to be a Pez head was Betsy Ross.The characters Bert & Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in "Its A Wonderful Life".A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.On an American one-dollar bill, there is an owl in the upper right-hand corner of the "1" encased in the "shield" and a spider hidden in the front upper right-hand corner.The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.Who's that playing the piano on the "Mad About You" theme? Why it's Paul Reiser himself.The male gypsy moth can "smell" the virgin female gypsy moth from 1.8 miles away.The name for the "Wizard of Oz" was thought up when Frank Baum, looked at his filing cabinet and saw A-N, and O-Z, hence "Oz."The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.John Lennon's first girlfriend was named Thelma Pickles.The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.A rainbow can occur only when the sun is 40 degrees or less above the horizon.Penguins can jump as high as 6 feet in the air.When spelt phonetically, Esso means stalled car in Japan.Tigers have round pupils and yellow irises (except for the blue eyes of white tigers). Due to a retinal adaptation that reflects light back to the retina, the night vision of tigers is six times better than that of humans.In 1949, Popular Mechanics forecasted that "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."If the Loch Ness monster exists at all, he (or she) could only be about as big as a sixth grader. A new study shows that there is only enough fish in the loch to feed a 31 kg (about 67 lb) creature. The scientists used sonar to estimate the number of fish in the lake and came up with an annual food supply of 93 kg. Since a cold blooded animal like Nessie would need to eat about three times its body weight each year, it could only weigh about 31 kg.Polar bears are left-handed.Heinz Catsup leaving the bottle travels at 25 miles per year.The maximum weight for a golf ball is 1.62 oz.Only 1/3 of the people that can twitch their ears can twitch only one at a time.The largest city in the United States with a one syllable name is Flint, Michigan.The number of the trash compactor in Star Wars is 3263827.Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave."Evian" spelled backvards is naive.Charles de Gaulle's final words were, "It hurts."Alexander the Great was an epileptic.A donkey will sink in quicksand but a mule won't.Napoleon constructed his battle plans in a sandbox.The face of a penny can hold about thirty drops of water.If you feed a seagull Alka-Seltzer, its stomach will explode.Pigs can become alcoholics.In Michigan, USA, a man legally owns his wife's hair.Only 55% of all Americans know that the sun is a star."Kemo Sabe" means "soggy shrub" in Navajo.A blue whale's tongue weighs more than an elephant.There are more than 1,000 chemicals in a cup of coffee. Of these, only 26 have been tested, and half-caused cancer in rats. The waste produced by one chicken in its lifetime can supply enough electricity to run a 100-watt bulb for five hours. It takes 12,000 head of cattle to produce one pound of adrenaline.55,700 people in the US are injured by jewelry each year.In the past 60 years, the groundhog has only predicted the weather correctly 28% of the time.The rushing back and forth from burrows is believed to indicate sexual activity, not shadow seeking.Turkeys will peck to death members of the flock that are physically inferior or different.In Miami, Florida, roosting vultures have taken to snatching poodles from rooftop patios. Back in 1919 the Russian transplant pioneer Serge Voronoff made headlines by grafting monkey testicles onto human males. 111,111,111 multiplied by 111,111,111 equals 12,345,678,987,654,321.The average human has about 20 square feet of skin weighing about 6 pounds.There is now an ATM at McMurdo Station in Antarctica, which has a winter population of 200. Bulgaria was the only soccer team in the 1994 World Cup in which all 11 players' last names ended with the letters "OV."The actor who played the T-1000 in Terminator 2 (Robert Patrick) and the lead singer of Filter are brothers. Zip code 12345 is assigned to General Electric in Schenectady, N.Y.The letter J does not appear anywhere on the periodic table of the elements. Jackals have one more pair of chromosomes than dogs or wolves.The word "lethologica" describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want. Basenji dogs and Australian dingoes are virtually identical.The same man who led the attack on the Alamo, General Santa Anna, is also credited with the invention of chewing gum.A top freestyle swimmer achieves a speed of only 4 miles per hour. Fish, in contrast, have been clocked at 68 mph.500,000 tons of dog excrement are dumped annually on the streets of Paris.The typical laboratory mouse runs 2.5 miles per night on its treadmill.A 5 ft. 5 inch tall 27-year-old woman weighing in at 374 pounds outflabbed 1,000 competitors to win the title of fattest person in China. Her prize - a supply of diet food. The average US worker toils for two hours and 47 minutes of each working day just to pay income tax. Indeed, the average American pays more in taxes than for food, clothing and shelter put together. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.Thomas Edison was afraid of the dark.In the U.S. there is, on average, three sex change operations per day. It only takes a male horse 14 seconds to copulate. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.A group of crows is called a murder. There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball. Rabbits and Horses cannot vomit. The names of all the continents end with the letter they start with. About a third of all Americans flush the toilet while they're still sitting on it. A Saudi Arabian woman can get a divorce if her husband doesn't give her coffee. The Neanderthal's brain was bigger than yours is.Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants. Dragonflies have a life span of only 24 hours. Elephants are the only animal that can't jump. In L.A., U.S.A., a man may legally beat his wife with a leather strap, as long as it is less than 2 inches wide. 1/3 of Taiwanese funeral processions includes a stripper. Dolphins sleep with one eye open. The palms of your hands and the soles of your feet cannot tan. No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times. The radioactive substance, Americanium - 241 is used in many smoke detectors. The parachute was invented by Leonardo da Vinci in 1515. Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks otherwise it will digest itself. Every Swiss citizen is required by law to have a bomb shelter or access to a bomb shelter. Rennin, the enzyme obtained from the fourth stomach of a cow and used chiefly in the manufacture of cheese, is capable of coagulating more than 25,000 times its weight of fresh milk. Tomatoes and cucumbers are fruits. There is a place in Norway called "Hell". Penguins can jump as high as 6 feet in the air. There are more than 1,000 chemicals in a cup of coffee. Of these, only 26 have been tested, and half caused cancer in rats. The average ice berg weighs 20,000,000 tons. In Italy, a campaign for Schweppes Tonic Water translated the name into Schweppes Toilet Water. The list of ingredients that make up lipstick include...fish scales. Ants do not sleep. Most lipstick contains fish scales! The USA bought Alaska from Russia for 2 cents an acre. The first letters of the months July through November, in order, spell the name JASON. No other animal gives us more by-products than the hog. These by-products include pig suede, buttons, glass, paint brushes, crayons, chalk, and insulation to name a few. Cockroaches' favorite food is the glue on envelopes and on the back of postage stamps If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes. Flush toilets date back to 2000 B.C. The flatulation from domesticated cows produce about 30% of the methane on this planet. Only 2 more blue moons (the saying "only once in a blue moon" refers to the occurence of two full moons during one calender month) are to occur between now and 2001. Those times are January 1999 and March 1999. Hitler and Napolean both had only one testical. Chimpanzees used in AIDS vaccine studies get a pension of more than $100,000 to pay for their care and containment for the duration of their natural lives. While it is possible to infect chimpanzees with HIV, they do not appear to get AIDS. Even if you cut off a cockroach's head, it can live for several weeks. Some toothpastes contain antifreeze. The first product to have a bar code was Wrigleys gum! Armadillos are the only animal besides humans that can get leprosy. The Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland was a symbolic character for the hat makers in towns of the late 1800's. The large felt hats of the day had supports made out of lead. The lead caused an organic form of psychosis (brain damage) to develop in the hat makers causing them to be declared crazy. Some biblical scholars believe that Aramaic, the language of the ancient Bible, did not contain an easy way to say "many things" and used a term which has come down to us as 40. This means that when the bible -- in many places -- refers to "40 days," they meant many days. Texas was once a country.If you counted 24 hours a day, it would take 31,688 years to reach one trillion! Clinophobia is the fear of beds! Everyday, more money is printed for Monopoly than the U.S. Treasury. In the 19th century, the British Navy attempted to dispel the superstition that Friday is an unlucky day to embark on a ship. The keel of a new ship was laid on a Friday, she was named H.M.S. Friday, commanded by a Captain Friday, and finally went to sea on a Friday. Neither the ship nor her crew were ever heard of again. Cats have over 100 vocal sounds, whereas, dogs only have about 10. In 1681, the last dodo bird died. Colgate faced an obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish countries. Colgate translates into the command "go hang yourself." "Bookkeeper" is the only word in English language with three consecutive double letters. There are more Barbie dolls in Italy than there are Canadians in Canada! Emus cannot walk backwards. The name Jeep came from the abbreviation used in the army for the "General Purpose" vehicle, G.P.It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.The YKK on the zipper of your Levis stands for Yoshida Kogyo Kabushibibaisha, the worlds largest zipper manufacturer.97% of all paper money in the US contains traces of cocaine.To force a tortoises' legs from its shell to treat it, you need to place your finger up it's bottom...It is estimated that Americans will consume 10 million tons of Turkey on Thanksgiving day. Due to turkey's high sulphur content, Americans will also produce enough gas to fly a fleet of 75 Hindenbergs from L.A. to New York in 24 hours.Porcupines float in water! The wingspan of a Boeing 747 is longer than the Wright brothers' first flight.Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand! Approximately 97.35618329% of all statistics are made up... You are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spiderThe little bags of netting for gas lanterns (called 'mantles') are radioactive -- they will set of an alarm at a nuclear reactor.A bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II killed every animal in the Berlin Zoo except the elephant, which escaped and roamed the city. When a Russian commander saw hungry Germans chasing the elephant and trying to kill it, he ordered his troops to protect it and shoot anyone who tried to kill itDueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by a lightning strike.A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night!The first Ford cars had Dodge engines.The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle.To escape the grip of a crocodile's jaws, push your thumbs into its eyeballs-it will let you go instantly. Reindeer like to eat bananas. In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.The Sanskrit word for "war" means "desire for more cows." The Boston University Bridge (on Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts) is the only place in the world where a boat can sail under a train driving under a car driving under an airplane. Montpelier, Vermont is the only U.S. state capital without a McDonalds.Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously 2.5 cans of Spam are consumed every second in the United States Chevrolet tried marketing a Chevrolet Nova in Spanish countries. It didn't sell well because NOVA means "doesn't go" in spanish.Until 1796, there was a state in the United States called Franklin. Today it's known as Tennessee! Every continent has a city called Rome. The word "sophomore" means "sophisticated moron."The state of Florida is bigger than England! Slugs have 4 noses! There wasn't a single pony in the Pony Express, just horses! America once issued a 5-cent bill! Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying!
- A: Interesting, but most of it isn't true.
Prev Question: What is a home remedy to make your eyelashes longer
People also view