What is inner beauty
Inner beauty pertains to a persons personality, unique gifts & talents, the workings of their mind rather than physical beauty. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-inner-beauty ]
More Answers to "What is inner beauty"
- Inner beauty is the beauty (attractiveness etc.) of your personality and the person you are. Being confident in yourself, funny, interesting, reliable, responsible, supportive...these are all things that make a person beautiful on the insid...
- It is the champion within us all, to rise, to fall, to seek, to stand, to love or to simply not love. We all have a soul and our soul is the rarest form of beauty. It exists without a need to be anything more then what it is. We all know so...
- When a girl is beautiful but arrogant, whoever comes closer will run away after some time. She may not be having good friends. If she is very proud for being beautiful, even the family members will start to dislike her. The inner beauty rep...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do people say inner beauty is more important?
- Q: How? Anyone can have inner beauty. Most people are actually nice if you get to know them. You have a choice to whether you will be nice or not. But outer beauty is something you are completely born with. Nothing can make an ugly person with a great personality equal to a stunning person with a great personality. So why promote inner beauty?
- A: Because you have a choice whether to be nice or not. That's what makes you nice. But outer beauty is something you're born with - you don't choose it, it doesn't make you who you are.
- What is more important to you Inner beauty or outter beauty?
- Q: Im sure outter beauty is important TO AN EXTENT. But I think inner beuty is most importnat. A person can be very attractive on the outside and thier inner self can make them very ugly. Do you agree?
- A: Inner is far more important. To me anyway...
- How do you focus on working on improving inner beauty rather than outer beauty?
- Q: Lately im more worried about looking good on the out side rather than the inside....the thought of ever aging or looking ugly scares me to death...i feel like such a shallow person always wanting to improve my apperance...i want to be more concerned with inner beauty and just be comfortable and happy with my apperance good or bad..how do you just stop being so shallow.
- A: Yoga practice can provide you inner as well as outer beauty.You will look beautiful when you do not have any inhibitions, any sense of false ego. When you accept the present reality and work for better future, you are a step nearer to natural beauty.Follow your thoughts and avoid negative thoughts.Eat a balanced and healthy diet.http://www.yoga-for-beginners-a-practical-guide.com/yoga-for-beauty.htmlFor natural diet for beautyhttp://www.1stholistic.com/Beauty/beauty_diet.htm
Prev Question: What is the best shoe company
People also view