What is a house coat
A house coat is a woman's long, loose, lightweight robe for informal wear around the house. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-house-coat ]
More Answers to "What is a house coat"
- Do you powder coat finish in house?
- Tatra outsources our powder coating requirements. We utilize several reputable finishers in the area. Our long standing relationships with our suppliers enable us to receive quick turn around on outside processing needs. Do you provide the ...
- What does House Coat mean?
- A coat to be worn in the house to cover night clothes, and when you get out of the shower
- How to Apply the Base Coat of Cement Stucco on a Straw Bale House?
- ･ 1 Prep the hay or straw bales for the stucco. You want them as flat as possible so that the stucco applies... ･ 2 Mix your cement. It may take a few tries to get the consistency that works best for you. ･ 3 Pull the wire that's holding th...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Anyone know where I can find a neat house coat to cover my naughty bits?
- Q: Does anyone know where I could find a neat "house coat" (robe) preferrably one that zips that will cover all of my naughty bits. I have a teenage son who always has pals over and I would prefer to not be showing things such as; headlights and my hot pocket, any suggestions? PS I have already tried burlington coat factory, and their things are a little too racy for me :(ThanxXOXOKath
- A: Yeah, my guess was going to be Burlington Coat Factory, maybe try Kohls or Target
- How can you cross a river,one at a time with house lion,house coat and one kilo of maize?
- Q: You have to cross the river with one at a time;but don`t forget that at yr absence lion would eat coat easily, or coat would also eat maize without delay.eg. when you takes maize first to the river side and before you comes back for lion then coat is dead etc.Therefore how can one cross this river with this three things?? please there is an answer to this question and who ever may get this right would be the most cleaver person i have read from.Good luck!!!!
- A: You have used the word coat so often that it cannot be an oversight. I take it as it is. I will put on the HOUSE COAT on my body and take lion on the other side .Then I will go back for the maize .OR I will take Maize first and then come for the lion .This is an old brain teaser , you should have at least copied it properly .Most important - I will check my questions for mistakes before posting them AND I will post them in the relevant section only.
- How reliable are one coat house paints?
- Q: That is are they more expensive than regular paint and does a one coat paint job really work?
- A: pressure wash, spot prime if necessary and always two coats paint. never take the easy way out, and two coats of trusted paint (sherwin williams, benj. moore, etc etc) will last an extremely long time. What you're probably talking about is a paint that goes on very thick and heavy, which is never good because it is more susceptible to lifting from its base and ultimately crack and chip away in large sections. i would recommend two thinner/lighter coats for best adhesion and durability. what is always as important if not more important than the finish coats is the prep work. wash very well, scrap, sand etc etc as needed and use a good primer to spot prime bare wood spots. -kayem painting
Prev Question: Why are wedding dresses white
People also view