What is a good way to keep your hair curled all day
Keep your scalp from drying out, try one of the many products out on the market today to hydrate them.Use hairspray, More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-way-to-keep-your-hair-curled-all-day ]
More Answers to "What is a good way to keep your hair curled all day"
- How do stars curl their hair and then keep it that way all day??
- It's all down to the products they use. An expensive hair spray is worth it's wait in gold! When you straighten your hair use a serum lightly on your hair and when you curl it make sure to put a good hairspray on it like 'Ellnet' by Loreal....
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you keep curled hair in all day?
- Q: my hair isnt natually curly, so i like to curl it, but an hour later they are almost completly gone. ( i do use hair spray) how can i keep them in for longer, if not all day?
- A: mu using Tresseme flawless curls.its the mousse you put in ur hair and then u curl it.i use it and it works wonders...for more info go tohttp://www.tresseme.com
- How Do I Keep Curled Hair More Curled All Day?
- Q: Ok, so my hair is quite straight naturally, with a bit of a wave to it. I curl it using straighteners (lol, lack of money to buy curling tongs), but literally, 5 minutes later, all the curls drop out.Have any of you got any idea on how to keep it more curled, using products you can find in Boots or Superdrug, etc?Or no products. Just magic?Thanks ya'll xxx
- A: A LOT of hair spray.lol.....im not sure though- it's easier to curl your hair when it's naturally more on the wavy/curly side. I curl my little sisters hair and she has the same hair as you and it falls flat too- crimping it is easier....
- wats a good way to keep my hair curly all day long?
- Q: i have naturally straight hair and whenever i curl it, the curls normally come out. so how can i keep the curls in all day?
- A: After the shower use Aveda Be curly Lotion, and don t blow dry it, after that use L'Oreal Melting Gel (comes in a black bottle with blue) That's what I do, works fine for me
Prev Question: Do strawberry birth marks go away
People also view