What home remedies can I do to get the hair dye out of my hair
Unfortunately, if you have permanent dye in your hair, nothing will help. Get to a salon and let the professionals do it for you. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-home-remedies-can-i-do-to-get-the-hair-dye-out-of-my-hair ]
More Answers to "What home remedies can I do to get the hair dye out of my hair"
- What Is A Good Home Remedy To Get Hair Dye Out Of My Hair?
- Baking soda won’t take out color it clarifies but will only fade color as much as regular shampoo will. Vinegar won’t fade color either, it actually closes the cuticle of the hair down so it locks in color. Washing your hair will eventual...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a good home remedy to get hair dye out of my hair?
- Q: I've tried all the products to get the black coloring out of my brown hair. I don't remember the name of the product or how to spell it. Now I want to try something new. But I don't want to try something from the store. I want to try a home remedy this time. Should I wash it with cold water? Hot water? Put some kind of liquid like lysol in my hair? Because I've been told that Windex worked, but I tried it and it didn't. Any help here please?
- A: Baking soda won't take out color it clarifies but will only fade color as much as regular shampoo will. Vinegar won't fade color either, it actually closes the cuticle of the hair down so it locks in color. Washing your hair will eventually fade the color but not a lot or very fast. Unfortunately black is the hardest color to get rid of which is why I always tell people to go darkest brown and not black. If you have tried color stripper and it didn't work then the only thing you can do is bleach it but I would suggest going to a salon. Home bleaching to get black out is never an easy or fast process. You can ruin your hair or end up orange or both. Even a salon will probably only get you to a light brown or reddish brown then have you wait a month or so before bleaching again just so they don't ruin your hair.
- What are some home remedies to fade black hair dye?
- Q: I dyed my hair black and I don't like it anymore. What are some home remedies to make it fade? (such as the shampoo and baking soda thing.)Thanks!
- A: bye COLOR OOPs at walgreens or go to a Sally's Beauty Supply store or any other beauty store and ask for a Hair Color Remover..they have different types.. loreal has a real good one. check that one out.
- How to get rid of hair dye with home remedies?
- Q: Hi. About 5 months ago I dyed my hair a lighter brown then it should be when it was naturally dark brown. Now it looks like someone got dark brown paint and painted my hair. Is there any effective home remedys to get rid of old hair dye and replace it with my natural color without the dye? Please Help! School starts in 1 week! Thanx :]
- A: no dear there is NO remedies that don't include another dye job ~ but maybe this time go to a salon & let them match up your natural color with some dye ♦
Prev Question: What color is the birth stone for march
People also view