What happens when you use expired lotion
It probably wont work as well. Any More Questions? Send them to ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-when-you-use-expired-lotion ]
More Answers to "What happens when you use expired lotion"
- What happens if you use expired lotion for your body??
- As long as its not medicated, im sure it does work. Just may have more of a chance of growing some bacteria or fungus, and you shouldnt use it
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What happens if you use expired lotion for your body?
- Q: Does it still work to some degree?
- A: As long as its not medicated, im sure it does work. Just may have more of a chance of growing some bacteria or fungus, and you shouldnt use it
- What happens when you use shampoo which has expired 3 years ago ?
- Q: And what happens when you use body lotion which has expired about 3 months ago??
- A: Ahhh, ignore the above answers. That's hilarious you have shampoo that old. All I would assume would happen is the ingredients in them would separate and would be less useful. The consistency might change a little too as the water in them dries up. The lotion might not feel so nice to lather on because it might be a little lumpy or grainy.However the actual ingredients would remain the same, and I highly doubt it would cause any harm.
Prev Question: How old are girls when they start wearing thongs
People also view