What does yellow mean in a mood ring
Yellow is the color associated with mental processes, and with the ego self, or personality self as it is sometimes called. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-yellow-mean-in-a-mood-ring ]
More Answers to "What does yellow mean in a mood ring"
- What does yellow on a mood ring mean?
- Yellow is the color associated with mental processes, and with the ego self, or personality self as it is sometimes called. Yellow could occur when studying for a test, thinking hard about a problem or struggling with insecurity and/or puff...
- What does the color yellow of a mood ring mean??
- The color yellow in a mood ring is associated with mental processes, and with the ego self, or personality self as it is sometimes called. Yellow could occur when studying for a test, thinking hard about a problem or struggling with insecur...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does yellowish-blue on a Mood Ring mean?
- Q: Here's another interesting Mood Ring question: What would a yellowish-blue or bluish-yellow color on a Mood Ring mean? This is specifally where the yellow and blue are both present, but not combined, or maybe only partly combined. Another way to describe such a color would be- Amber-blue or Blue Amber. Thank You to All who respond!!
- A: It means you're chilly.
- but what does blue violet & green & yellow all together on a mood ring mean?
- A: "Blue-Violet/Green/Yellow"- "Overall Average/Normal To A Deeply Relaxed & Passionate Mood With Some Sensitive-Strain & Concerns Over Personal Matters".
- What does each colour mean on a mood ring?
- Q: I wore a mood ring today, and the colours varied today. it was blue, green, red, brown, grey, black, and yellow today. what do the colours on a mood ring represent? what emotions/ feelings do they stand for?
- A: One of the most commonly referred to "Mood Ring Color Charts" is this one (found at MoodJewelry.com; Click on- "Mood Color Chart"):Usual Mood Colors;Black- Tense, Nervous, Harassed, OverworkedGray- Anxieties, Nervous, StrainedAmber- Nervous, Emotions Mixed, Unsettled, CoolGreen- Average Reading, Active, Not Under Great StressBlue-Green- Inner Emotions Charged, Somewhat RelaxedBlue- Relaxed, At Ease, Calm, LovableDark Blue- Very Happy, Love, Passion, RomanceOdd Mood Colors;White- Frustrated, Confused, BoredBronze- Jitters, Anticipation, Restless ThoughtsPinkish- Fear, Uncertain, Unanswered QuestionsYellow- Imaginative, Wondering Thoughts, Ok FeelingOrange- Stimulating Ideas, Daring WantsRed- Excited, Energized, Adventurous, Ready To GoPurple- Sensual, Clarity, Purpose Is Known
Prev Question: Do thongs feel good
People also view