What does exfoliating your skin do
Exfoliation can help increase circulation, improve skin tone & appearance by removing dead skin cells. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-exfoliating-your-skin-do ]
More Answers to "What does exfoliating your skin do"
- What does exfoliating do to your skin?
- Exfoliating removes dead skin cells from your body and also increases the blood circulation to that area so your skin appears more radiant and clear. Exfoliating does clean out our proes which helps with pimples and black heads. Also, try t...
- How to Make a Natural Homemade Exfoliating Skin Scrub
- ･ 1 For silky smooth skin, combine three parts brown sugar with one part light (not extra virgin) olive... ･ 2 For a facial, GENTLY spread the mixture on your face, being careful not to scrub to harshly. This mixture... ･ 3 To rinse, gently...
- What products are for exfoliating facial skin?
- I asked this question to a stranger once. Turned out she was a skincare expert who's been all over the world to different skincare product conventions. She said never use Clinique, its the devil of the skincare world, its like paint strippe...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does exfoliating do to your skin?
- Q: does it remove scars from pimples or blackheads? also does it clear and cleanse your skin?
- A: Exfoliating removes dead skin cells from your body and also increases the blood circulation to that area so your skin appears more radiant and clear. Exfoliating does clean out our proes which helps with pimples and black heads. Also, try the Biore pore strips for black heads, they work really well. There are lots of different brands but thats just one that I can think of right now.
- How does exfoliating effect skin allergies?
- Q: I have skin allergies to dust mites and was wondering if exfoliating my skin would effect this allergic reaction? Anyone know the answer to this?
- A: When exfoliating, you basically rub off thr rubbish on your skin causing you to have open pores. There for for if you have skin allergies you are more prone to get the allergies when exfoliating.
- Does exfoliating your skin help you de-tan naturally? Reasons plz or sources *10 POINTS!!!*?
- Q: so here's the story:when i was little i was really pale. im guessing over the years i just gradually tanned over the years. now i would like to a peachy sort of color instead. unfortunately, i tan SUPER easy. It sucks :( so i googled on ways how to detan naturally i got exfoliate. so does exfoliating detan your skin naturally? and how many times must you exfoliate before it really shows. i mean ill be in the shower exfoliating as hard as i possibly can for about 20 minutes but it only works some not all. also when you exfoliate are you supposed to go in circles with loofah with on your skin or scrub really hard in straight lines?just so u all know i dont tan on purpose i hate being tan I PROFUSELY GO TO GREAT LENGHTS SO I WONT TAN unfortnately doesnt do much *sigh*
- A: Yes, exfoliating will naturally cause your tan to lighten up considering it gets rid of all the dead skin cells.Do be careful though. Exfoliating too much or too hard ("i mean ill be in the shower exfoliating as hard as i possibly can for about 20 minutes") can do some damage. You do not need to rub your skin raw. One of my friends did that and ended up doing some damage. Just keep up your cautions to keep from tanning, but remember you do need some vitamin D from the sun so don't go overboard with it. I hope this helps ^_^
Prev Question: How can I break my straightener
People also view