What do you call shoes that are not yours
You would call them some one else shoes or shoes that don't belong to you. Thanks ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-you-call-shoes-that-are-not-yours ]
More Answers to "What do you call shoes that are not yours"
- Why are shoes called tennis shoes if they are not for tennis??
- The inventor probobley made the for tennis and other people started using it for something different and now they use them for everything.
- What are the shoes called with no backs. There not clogs there li...?
- Skechers makes one. Not particularly fashionavble in my opinion, but I seen it around a lot. Usually worn w/ white athletic socks. Oh yeah, and they're called mules. Clogs are technically shoes with wooden soles, although it's coming to mea...
- What are wooden the wooden shoes called that are not clogs??
- im making a bow and arrow from a wooden board and its gunna be a 48 inch shortbow how thick should i get the bow for a bow with at least 3o lb draw weight. i have a choice between 1/2 inch or 1/4. i dont wanna remove any wood from the board
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Would you make someone buy you new shoes if their dog ate yours?
- Q: I have these flip flops that my husband bought for me on a splurge, they are called "REEF". We normally dont spend 25$ on a pair of flip flops (its usually 5$ from walmart). I wore them everywhere! I love how comfortable they are. Well I have had them for about 2 months. I went over to my BEST friend's house yesterday to go show her some information that I had found. I have a wierd habbit of taking off sandles before EVER walking on carpet. So just like I always do, I kicked them off next to the door, inside. She has dogs. She has always had dogs, and they are always in the kitchen, locked inside by a gate. They are full grown.I would have never thought they would chew up my shoes, and neither did she. I have worn sandles over there every time and always kick them off at the door. Never a problem. Anyway, When we found them, I could tell she felt bad and was saying "OH I will get you new ones" but I dont think she has any Idea that the cost $25. So I felt bad FOR her. I dont know what to say. I would LIKE for her to buy me new ones, but damn it, they are expencive! What would you do?I almost cried when I threw them away because my husband bought them for me, because he knew I would like them. It was so SWEET!They are the black with blue straps in this photo I found....http://www.sandalsuperstore.com/imag...sp.asp?lg=trueOkay, just to clear things up. To me, $25 is a lot of money to spend on flip flops. My husband got them for me on vacation, and I have attached such attraction to them becuase they are just about the only shoes I wear. I have one other pair, they are running shoes. I own flip flops, running shoes, and some 12 lb winter boots. You do the math....
- A: It would be nice of her to offer to pay half the price or the entire price just depending on how much she can afford.
- I had purchased brand new shoes for my second grade grandaughter. At school they kids were required to remove?
- Q: their shoes for some type of exercise program. Well to make a long story short my grandaughter came home and I said what "happened to your shoes, they don't look like yours" The shoes were obviously more beat up and older than my g-d. Next day she comes home tells me "Grandma, Tracy is wearing my shoes." I called the mother who was very non chalant, not friendly, agreed to check the shoes and call me back. No call for a week. I call back. She answers and states that she checked the shoes and they were her child's. I am positive that the shoes my gd has are not hers and she is positive "Tracy" is wearing her shoes. What should I do?
- A: talk to the principal of the school the mother obviously likes the shoes better and is lying to keep them.
- What euphemism do you use for your period?
- Q: Some people call it Aunt Flo, I'd also heard it called other things. My aunt calls it the man in the little red shoes. Me, I named mine because I'm weird like that. Mine's named TOM. Tom stands for Time Of Month. What do you call yours?
- A: The Demon, because I'm soooo mean before I start then after I start I'm nice, kinda like a exorcism.
Prev Question: Who invented pockets
People also view