What do white spots on your fingernails mean
A white spot on your nail is like a bruise on your skin - in old wives tales, the number of spots means the number of girlfriends! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-white-spots-on-your-fingernails-mean ]
More Answers to "What do white spots on your fingernails mean"
- Im not sure if this is right cause a inteligent adult told me this so this wasn't from me just to let you know. White dots on fingernails means you haven't been taking enough calcium like example milk. lack of calcium in your diet. Not enou...
- I'm sorry to tell you this, but that is a sign that you may have cancer. You might want to get to the doctor to check.
- White spots on fingernails ? means white spots simply are a sign of some past injury to the matrix or base of the nails ands it can be caused by hitting the nails or hard squeezing or simple every day chores that hit the nails for some reas...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What do white spots on your fingernails mean?
- Q: What is the medical reason for white spots on your finger nails
- A: I'm sorry to tell you this, but that is a sign that you may have cancer. You might want to get to the doctor to check.
- What do white spots under your fingernails mean?
- A: Mineral deficiency [calcium, magnesium, zinc] or trauma to the nail
- What do the white spots on fingernails mean? How do I get rid of them?
- Q: I have teeny tiny white dots on some of my fingernails. One of my friends said it was because I wasn't getting enough calcium, but I wanted to check. Also, how do I get rid of them?
- A: they are little "bruises" on your nails. If you bang you hand against something, it's like getting a regular bruise on your arm. On your nail they turn white. Just have to let them grow out.
Prev Question: Why do some males shave their underarms
People also view