What colors are neutral colors
Some neutral colors: beige, ivory, taupe, black, gray, and white. They look great on your walls or on your clothes. ChaCha on. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-colors-are-neutral-colors ]
More Answers to "What colors are neutral colors"
- What are the neutral colors?
- The Neutral Colors are white,brown,grey and black.
- What is a neutral color?
- Black and White are considered neutral colors
- Is black a neutral color?
- Yes. Black is a neutral color as is white. However, both should be used sparingly in interior design. For some Faux Painting Ideas, visit http://www.coloradofauxpainting.com/faux… For decorative faux finish painting tips, visit http://www.c...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What paint colors would go good with a toasted coconut (a neutral beige) and maroon red?
- Q: The living room and dining area is painted these two colors. There are two other rooms (kitchen and a 2nd dining room) that are open to these rooms and attach to the hallway. So these rooms would need to match. I can paint mainly the neutral color, but offset some walls with another color that's not red. What do you suggest?Our couches are a dark chocolate brown, which look good against the red and neutral color.
- A: I am doing similar coordination with three common rooms that look into each other. I found that it didn't look good with one room being lighter than the others but instead all three the same depth of tone and went with a medium base on all three so no certain room sticks out. Do you have other colors in your upholsetery in the living room, like a green or something? I would take an accent color from a fabric or pattern or drape in the living room and use it in the other room. For example my living room is a warm gold but the furniture has a lot of cranberry and sage and deeper tan so the two adjoining rooms are sage and the other in the tan ( I felt burgundy was too dark and would lok too bold among the med gold and sage rooms and happy I stayed with in the same hue and not too dark or bright with one room). After about two months dillemma and a $30.00 gallon of wrong shade too ( I went with a paler gold for the dining and it looked misfitting among the medium shaded rooms) I am happy and can sleep at night. Colors are starting to drive me crazy.
- Is there a new trend toward neutral interior colors and away from wine reds and renoir blues?
- Q: i was struck by all the neutral colors in some very recent home and decorating mags -- beiges, whites, off-whites. has the trend to bold interior colors run its course?
- A: yes. everyone is going to tans, beige, off whites ,and cordinating with gold , reds,and kahki . but i say what ever you like. also doing a lot of faux painting real looks good . resale purpose neutrals
- What is best way to tell if I should use cool, warm, or neutral makeup colors?
- Q: I am so tired of buying makeup only to find that it doesn't look good on me. Should I stick to cool, warm, or neutral colors? I am fair complected with pink undertones (not porcelain, but fair), dark blonde hair, dark brown eyes.
- A: If you have pink undertones, then go with a cool foundation. Some brands tell you right out, like Loreal true match, what tones the foundation have.Then, be sure you use either a cool OR neutral palette on everything else. Avon is really good about labelling what colors are warm, neutral, or cool- even if you don't buy thier stuff, you can use thier catalogs as a guide. Make sure the blush, the eyeshadow, the liner, and even the mascara is in the same group. From your coloring, it sounds like you would rock out in purple shadows- maybe a lilac or rose sweep with a duskier plum at the crease or at the lid? You could use that easily with a light mauve lipstick or gloss.
Prev Question: What kind of clothes did women wear in the eighties
People also view