What are the birth stones for every month
January Birthstone Garnet, February Birthstone Amethyst March Birthstone Aquamarine April Birthstone Diamond May Birthstone MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-birth-stones-for-every-month ]
More Answers to "What are the birth stones for every month"
- What are the birth stones for each month?
- ･ January Birthstone: Garnet or Rose Quartz ･ February Birthstone: Amethyst or Onyx ･ March Birthstone: Aquamarine or Bloodstone ･ April Birthstone: Diamond or Rock Crystal ･ May Birthstone: Emerald or Chrysoprase ･ June Birthston...
- How did birth month stones become assigned to certain months??
- Alexandrite Traditional June Birthstone Emerald Ancient Hebrew, Italian and Roman June Birthstone Talismanic Stone - Gemini Sun Sign (Star Sign) - Cancer personally i like the emerald better. but im not a birth stone kind of person!
- Why are there more than one birth stone for each month??
- Originally the belief was that a special stone was dedicated to each month and that the stone of the month possessed a special "energy" which could be transmitted to those born in that month. This belief goes back to at least the ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Aching legs and lower back 9mths after giving birth ?
- Q: I had my daughter 9 mths ago. And every few months I get really sore lower back and aching legs. To the point that it keeps me awake at night. I have seen my GP. But he says it is due to weight gain during the pregnancy I put on 2 stone. But why is it coming and going if it was weight doe's anyone else have this problem ?
- A: Try to lose some of the weight. Everything has to go back in position and losing weight will help. The baby is heavier now, and lifting her could strain your back, make sure you do it correctly.Keep your back warmer, don't go around with a bear midriff, it does nothing but gives aches and pains, especially in cold weather.
- need some advice from other mums about weight loss 8 months after the birth .?
- Q: hi okay before i had my daughter who is now 8 months old i weighed a healthy 9 and a half stone which was perfect for my height of 5 ft 3. At nine months pregnant i weighed exactly 12 stone. Since the birth of my daughter i have eaten very healthily with the odd treat once a fortnight perhaps and i have also excercised for an hour or so monday to friday.At first the weight came dropping off but now i have that last stone left to shift and its going nowhere !! i have tried incresing my cardio up to an hour and a half a day and also running about after my little girl must help abit & iv cut out my treats but its made no difference at all ! i know i proberly sound shallow moaning about my weight but its really began to knock my confidence especially when my friends are all giving birth to their babies and their bodies seem to have just pinged back into shape.i know every one is different but i just want to feel healthy again. has anyone any advice they could share?erm i do go to the gym thats why it says i excercise everyday ! i used to work out an hour a day and now its an hour and a half. also i never gain any weight i just always stay ten and half stone dead on ... thanks for the comment on the wheat etc i normally dont eat after 8 anyway so i'll bring it forward to seven :) and i will try cutting out the things you mention :) thank you
- A: go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food after 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on your initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If you don't eat wheat then you don't eat all those sticky, fatty goey cakes, you don't eat junk food, and you don't eat biscuits. But your diet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to calculate points or to buy special meals or plans.
- Should he be allowed at the birth?
- Q: So here it is...I got pregnant with a man I wasn't dating for so long (I was on the nuva ring though!) and after a lot of talk, we decided to keep it. I'm 27 years old and for the most part, I have my life together. We were really happy together and both very excited for a few months, and he even told me that he wanted to tie the knot before he deployed to Iraq (he's leaving around the time the baby is born). Around the time I was entering my 2nd trimester, I was hearing stories about how he and another girl were always all over each other at the bar on the weekends if I wasn't there. I stopped going out because not only was I preggo but I also am a Massage Therapist in Palm Springs and my work requires me to be well rested. I had no problem with him going out though because I trusted him. Well, he cheated. (funny thing is, she always ignored him when I was around. I swear, no morals!). Anyways, I obviously left him, hoping he would think about what's important in life. Didn't hear from him in over two months! It's now been almost 4 months since we've split and I've seen him twice. He's offered no help with the copays on checkups and medications which has come to over $400- and he knows that I'm now in a huge financial bind because I can't work full time THIS preggo so I even recently applied for welfare (I've never been in this position and it sucks!). So anyways, he recently came over to fill out a few things for me and I asked him if he even wanted to be there when the baby is born. He was totally like "yeah!". I've been thinking a lot about this lately, and I just don't know if I want him there. This is a time when you are not only exposed to the world, but you are in so much pain! I just don't know if I want him to see me in such a vulnerable position. I honestly hate this man for leaving me all alone through this whole thing- and in the meantime he gets trashed at the bars every weekend. Not to mention the girl that he is with (same girl) has a life ambition to be stoned every day or stumble out of the bar each night. He claimed to have all these big goals for himself and he is with her? I already have a great job (when I worked normal, last year I made $40,000) and on top of that I'm in my third year of college working towards a Physical Therapist degree which takes 7 years... blah! Would I be a bad person for denying him to be at the birth?When he said he did want to be there, I asked if he knew what to expect? He said he really had no clue. So I shyly suggested that he barrow one of my books.... and I swear to you all that he laughed at me, thinking it was a joke! We decided to keep this baby together... I found out when I was only 5 weeks along. When he cheated on me, he came emailed me in my second trimester and asked me to get an abortion. I am pro-choice, however, I feel like when you find out, you should make a decision and stick to it. If you feel it's necessarry to terminate, at five weeks it should have been done... not when I was 15 weeks and had heard and seen the heartbeat several times. That is SO uncalled for.
- A: No...he should NOT be present.This is YOUR personal time.You can't stop him from being in the waiting room but make it very clear to those present......he is NOT your boyfriend NOR is he your husband.If he wishes to be part of the child's life.....then get it on paper FIRST!If not....cut him off.This isn't a game! This is YOUR life and the life of your child.He has offered NO financial assitance and has made no promises, legal or otherwise.You are not married and you nor your child will recieve any military benifits whatsoever.....ONLY if the child is a LEGAL dependant....that means...get it on paper!Any connection with him should be legal.....period.
Prev Question: How to prevent eyeliner from smearing
People also view