What are some ways to prevent a ring from turning a finger green
Metal containing copper will turn your skin green.You can coat the inside of the ring with clear nail polish to prevent it.ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-ways-to-prevent-a-ring-from-turning-a-finger-green ]
More Answers to "What are some ways to prevent a ring from turning a finger green"
- Is there any way to prevent the ring from from turning my finger ...?
- Paint the inside of the steel ring with clear nail polish. Cover every inch of the metal that will come in contact with your skin.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- my ring is turning my finger green, is there anyway to prevent it?
- Q: i bought a ring from claires and i really like it, but its turing my thumb green & its getting annoying though .. do you think if i paint the inside with clear nail polish it will stop.. ?or do you have any other ways to prevent it?
- A: that happened to me before,i just put clear nail polish on the inside of it and it worked ..
- how do you keep a fake ring from turning your finger green?
- Q: I bought a ring at a sale, I knew it was fake when I bought it, I just wanted something cheap, it is very pretty, problem is, when I wear it, I get a green finger from the ring, what can I do to prevent this, is there any way?Im not quite sure what it is made of, I think maybe silver or silver plated something like that, it is silver in color
- A: Use clear nail polish on the inside of the ring, let the polish dry and you are good to go! No more green ring around your finger!
Prev Question: How can you tell if a necklace is real gold
People also view