What are October colors for a wedding
October wedding colors include: orange, yellow, red, brown, and black. Anything else? Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-october-colors-for-a-wedding ]
More Answers to "What are October colors for a wedding"
- What are good fall colors for a wedding in October?
- red, orange and yellow deep purple and navy with ivory black and white with burgundy
- Do the colors aqua blue and brown look good for a October wedding...?
- If you make brown the more dominant color and the aqua as an accent, it could be very pretty.
- What are good colors to use for an October wedding?
- i would reccomend teal like a baby blue nice beautiful color also you can look on google and type in fall wedding and it will give u many ideas
Prev Question: What is the best type of mascara
People also view