Is it bad to dye your hair every month
Coloring your hair every three or four weeks will never cause hair loss. Products are so sophisticated on the market that if MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-bad-to-dye-your-hair-every-month ]
More Answers to "Is it bad to dye your hair every month"
- Is it bad to professionally dye your hair around once every month...?
- Once you dye it regularly, you must condition regularly as well. The professional should advise about dyeing. but they would be the best people to do the job.
- Is it bad to dye your hair too much? (Once every two months??
- it depends, if your hais is mature, it shouldnt hurt your hair. and sicne you are a guy, and probably dont use a straightener, or curling iron[blow dryers are ok] your hair will be fine. my mom dyes her hair about once a month and curls it ...
- Is it bad for your hair if you dye it every month??
- I'm a natural dirty blonde and I like having dark brown hair .. i've dyed it a few times already and I want to keep up with the dark brown .. I use box color because the hair salon is too expensive. I use Garnier, if that helps. But I dye i...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it bad for your hair if you dye it every month?
- Q: I'm a natural dirty blonde and I like having dark brown hair .. i've dyed it a few times already and I want to keep up with the dark brown ..I use box color because the hair salon is too expensive. I use Garnier, if that helps. But I dye it every month like in the middle of every month because it goes to a dark red color and I don't like that one bit ... Is it bad for my hair if I dye it in the middle of every month?(This lady that works at a hair salon said only bleaching ruins your hair, not hair dye) < is that true?
- A: You should just do the roots and all will be good
- Is it bad to dye your hair too much? (Once every two months?)?
- Q: I have brown hair but black eyebrows, so I dye my hair black once about every two months or so. I use the cheap five dollar package, I forgot what it is called, but is this bad for my hair? I know bleaching is, but what about just dying it? And what would be the best, most healthy (permanent) hair dye?
- A: I tell my clients to 'retouch' their color every 6 to 8 weeks. You will be fine. Just do ONLY the new growth and the last 10 mins. pull it through the ends. On another note everyones eyebrows are darker than their hair.Also the best color to use is professional color. Its not as harsh on the hair as the box you get at the store.
- is it bad to dye your hair every 2-3 months or so?
- A: minimum 4 months. My hair stylist said thats a minimum but it would be better to wait 5 months. it also depends on what hair dye is used
Prev Question: What color are my underwear
People also view