How to take off a bra
Attached is a link with a video to watch that will show you how to take off a bra. It's hard to write step by step instructions. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-take-off-a-bra ]
More Answers to "How to take off a bra"
- ･ 1 Grasp the bra on each side of the clasp with your fingertips. You can do this with one hand, but it... ･ 2 Push each side towards one another with your fingers. If you are using one hand, make a snapping position... ･ 3 Slide a finger b...
- Okay well if you want to take off a girl's bra when making out or something, kiss her and put your hands up her shirt. feel around the bra lining area and then unhook it. it's not very hard
- Oh my. You just reach to the back and unhook it. If you're a girl, pop you arms out of the straps, pull the cups down, twist your bra around your waist, and unhook it. Voilá.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you secretly take a chicks bra off?
- Q: My friend said you can take it off secretly and I want to do this for a prank. So how?
- A: You must wait until she's passed out--then you can have at it for hours until you figure it out.
- Is it good thing to take your bra off when you go to sleep?
- Q: This girl told me that it's better to take your bra off when you go to sleep is it true? Why?
- A: Hi there,Kattun. It is a very good thing because your bra holds your breasts in place. But it also confines them to one spot. Your breasts need to be free. Free to breathe. Yes,I know I'm a male. I believe that breasts like my private parts need air to breathe and circulate. Also,It feels so good when we sleep without constrictions. Allowing our body to feel the softness of our covers. The softness of our bed when we lay down to sleep. Our bodies take a beating day by day. They need their time to relax. As we do. So yes,It is a good thing to take your bra off when you go to sleep. I don't mean to sound perverted. And please accept my apologies if I may have offended you somehow during my answer. I only have the best intentions when I answer this question as well as any question I may answer. btw,My name is David. It is an honor to write you tonight. Not just because of this question. But the fact that you allow me to help you out by providing my opinion and answer. Have yourself a goodnight tonight. Take care and God bless. Bye for now............p.s. I am sorry I did not type your full I.D. on my answer.
- Is it really required to take your bra off in an ECG?
- Q: I had an ecg yesterday and this nurse (whos a male) told me i had to take my bra off.So I had no choice. And after he put those suction thingys, he didn't even cover me with a towel or something so there I was lying down with my breasts exposed.Is it really required?Should I report him?
- A: Yeah it's required. I had the same thing done when i had an ECG.It's something to do with the metal in the bra affecting the reading.So no you shouldn't report him.
Prev Question: How do I get longer eyelashes
People also view