How should I style my layered medium-length hair with side bangs
Are you looking for a formal hairstyle for Homecoming? Or just casual. Formal- try using hot rollers for a pretty, feminine look. Maybe pinning your bangs back. Casual- how about a head band and pony tail? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-should-i-style-my-layered-medium%26%2345%3Blength-hair-with-side-bangs ]
More Answers to "How should I style my layered medium-length hair with side bangs"
- What are some pictures of cute medium length hair styles that hav...?
- Okay....For the really awesome looking and pretty hairstyles that you see around now, use either plastic or Velcro rollers. Also, its better for your hair, the style lasts longer and you can style it in different ways. This yahoo group has ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Need a medium length layered and side bangs hair style.?
- Q: Links with pics would be lots of help.I have black long straight hair.I want sort of a shaggy emo style but not a style that my hair would be in my eyes all the time.IM A GIRLLOL those pics are ones i really liked to.I googled and I found that and that was what I thought that I was going to do. :) u guys have very good taste :P
- A: http://www.hairdohairstyles.com/Hairstyle_News/images/Bangs20.jpghttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NO2UOMMYKZ0/SIbedu8BkbI/AAAAAAAAAo8/CO8DbIBLWmU/s400/Straight+Emo+Hair.jpg
- My hair is medium length, wavy and brown with side bangs. Any ideas of how I can style it?
- Q: I have medium length wavy brown hair with no layers and side bangs. It's not thick but its also not thin - just in between. I usually straighten it and it looks good but I'm so tired of doing that. I'd be up to curling it but whenever I try it doesn't work. I need it to look good evryday. Any ideas of what I can do? If you could include details that would be amazing! Thanks!
- A: okayy i dont necesarily curl my hair but i scrunch it hers whta ya do it give them tht curls but you dont nedd curlers or a curling iron for htis but it comes out curly!1). wash your hair2). put in root booster/volumizer (gives it that fuller look but only like a dime size)3) brush yor hair through4)then flip your hair so that your hair is over you face and brush the bottom5) then take mousse or gel ( i use gell mcuhh better) and put it on your hands take your ahr and push up and push up to wehere the scalp is. 6). flip your hair bakc soo its not infront of your face and d the same thing do it untill your staisfied wit your curls!(:hope that helpss(:
- I need a new hair style i have thin brown hair medium length with side bangs and layers i need a new style ?
- Q: i have medium to dark brown hair its thin and im bored with it anyonehave any ideas would highlights look good i feel liek highlights with brown hair would be bad what do u think
- A: put highlights it will look wonderful on youlike this pichttp://img.inkfrog.com/pix/jennyhairsense/IMG_7657_f27-613.jpg
Prev Question: How can I look good for school pictures
People also view