How much does it usually cost to get your hair dyed professionally
Advance Hair & Color Design? located at 207 4th St, Lakewood, NJ?.The phone number is(732) 364-4909?. Please call as prices vary. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-does-it-usually-cost-to-get-your-hair-dyed-professionally ]
More Answers to "How much does it usually cost to get your hair dyed professionally"
- How much does it usually cost to get your hair dyed professionall...?
- Advance Hair & Color Design? located at 207 4th St, Lakewood, NJ?.The phone number is(732) 364-4909?. Please call as prices vary.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much does it usually cost to have your hair dyed with some different color highlights around your face?
- Q: Done Professionally, but not in a Big ol fancy salon.Thanks! :)
- A: it all depends on what kind of salon you go to $100.00 to $250.00
- how much money does it cost to strip color out of your hair?
- Q: i just recently dyed my hair brown and now i want it back to my natural color which is blonde. about how much money does it usually cost to professionally get the color striped out of your hair?
- A: Each salon is different, and since a professional works for themself they can charge whatever they want. If I were you I'd call around and just ask "how much would you charge to remove brown dye from blonde hair?" and you should get a fairly good representation of an average cost. Good luck!
- When getting your hair professionally dyed....?
- Q: how long does it usually take.and how much does it usually cost?i have hair about an inch or 2 past my shoulders and its pretty thick/and i wanted it dyed brown?
- A: Single process color is $35-$150, depending on the salon that you are going to. It will take around an hour since you are just getting it one color. But if your hair is black they will have to lighten then tone it, which will double the time and price.
Prev Question: What do scottish men wear under their kilts
People also view