How long will it take my hair to grow to my shoulders
That depends on how long your hair is currently. Most people grow about 6 inches of hair per year. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-will-it-take-my-hair-to-grow-to-my-shoulders ]
More Answers to "How long will it take my hair to grow to my shoulders"
- How long will it take for my hair to grow to my shoulders??
- Months. I'm a girl but my hair was cut to a bit above shoulder length in August 08, and now it's just past my underarms. But tbh I don't really know... there are some very rare exceptions, but most hair on most people is genetically program...
- How long will it take to grow shoulder length hair?
- Contrary to popular belief, hair doesn't actually grow faster when trimmed or cut. All you're doing with you cut it is trimming off the bad ends. Split ends make your hair appear shorter, so when you cut them your hair is going to start loo...
- How long will it take to grow your hair from below shoulders down...?
- Time Needed For Hair To Grow Down to Breast Hair grows at about 6 inches a year. Just make sure you keep the ends trimmed as nasty split ends will mean it will not be healthy and glossy when it is as long as you want it to be.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long will it take me to grow my hair to mmy shoulders?
- Q: How much time will it take to grow 5cm long hair to my shoulders
- A: hair grows 1/2-1 inch per month..eat lots of healthy food.red meat helps with hair growthbananas, vitamins (vit c and b) helps with hair growth.massage your scalp while washing your hair (helps with hair growth and increase blood cirulation)
- how long will it take for my hair to grow past my shoulders?
- Q: I have hair that JUST touches my shoulders, how long will it take for it to grow?
- A: Just depends on your own hair, everyone's hair grows at different paces... I'd say two weeks? I'm no hair specialist though, so don't find me and shoot me if I'm wrong lol.
- Soft fine curly hair just below shoulders. How long will it take for it to grow half way down my back?
- Q: I really want long hair. People say it grows 6 inches each year. I want accurate results from people who actually have grown their hair out =)
- A: That's really hard to say since not everyone's hair grows the same. The average is half an inch per month however mine grows at least an inch per month. It depends on your genetics and hormones.
Prev Question: Can you pierce your own nose
People also view