How long does it take me to grow a beard
Growing a beard takes at least 4 weeks including enduring an uncomfortable itchy period. Genetics play a part in growth rate also. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-me-to-grow-a-beard ]
More Answers to "How long does it take me to grow a beard"
- it depends on how high your hormone levels are in your body, some gp's can arrange appointments to measure your levels.
- Everyone is difference but to speed things up you could shave then wait a few days and shave again. Keep doing this and eventually you will begin to see growth. You can at that point wait longer between shaving to serve the same effect. By ...
- With my relatively slow and fair growth, it takes about 6 weeks before it is definitely a beard rather than "designer stubble" or "laziness". Three months before I start trimming it into a shape.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take a typical person to grow a beard long enough to braid?
- Q: how long would it typically take to grow a beard this long? ive never allowed mine to grow more then 2-3 inches but im interested in growing one out.
- A: i agree six mo to a year, mine is long enough to do
- How long does it take to grow a beard?
- Q: I was looking to grow a beard and i was wondering how long it would take?
- A: longer if ur a girlbut it depends on ur hair type, average i say is about...a month?
- how long does it take to grow a full beard?
- Q: I'm 26 and can grow facial hair but I always end up shaving it after 2 weeks at the most bc its so itchy. At that point it's there but not full. how long does it take to grow a thick beard? thanks
- A: depends on the guy some can grow a beard in less than 2 weeks some in 3 months
Prev Question: What is inches measurement of 38kkk bra size
People also view