How long does it take for nose rings to close up
For a nose ring the amount of time it will take to close up completely depends on your body and your individual healing processes. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-for-nose-rings-to-close-up ]
More Answers to "How long does it take for nose rings to close up"
- How long will it take for my nose ring hole to close up??
- Yes, it will close. I took my nostril ring out (although I regret it) because it was constantly snagging. It took about a month for mine to close and you can't even tell I had a piercing. There is no scar that I can see, it closed up fairly...
- How long can you take out your nose ring before the hole closes u...?
- The length of time you have is always different. I had my belly button done three times and the length it took to close up was different each time. It's usually faster if it gets infected. Put some antiseptic on the ring and keep it in. It ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long will it take for my nose ring hole to close up?
- Q: I had it for 2.5 years, and today I took it out. I'm just sick of it, and I've always been self conscious about my big nose, so I think taking the ring out will draw less attention to it.There's a small hole in my nose right now, but will that eventually go away?Thanks for answeringGod bless
- A: Yes, it will close. I took my nostril ring out (although I regret it) because it was constantly snagging. It took about a month for mine to close and you can't even tell I had a piercing. There is no scar that I can see, it closed up fairly quickly and should for you as well. I had mine for about a year.
- How long does it take for a nose piercing to close?
- Q: I tried to change my nose piercing today, got the nose ring out and I can't get the new one back in it's been out for about 2-3 hours because I cannot get the new one in.I am trying to put it in again and it seems like it's closed. =/The ring won't go in.Do you think it's closed??What do I do??Got my nose pierced 3m ago.
- A: Since it was a new piercing, you shouldn't leave it out for any long period of time. I haven't actually changed mine yet, so i don't know the approximate time frame, but i wouldn't think i would leave it out for too long.it sounds like it is closed. the only thing i could say would be to get it repierced later. sorry. :(
- How long does it take for a nose peircing to close?
- Q: I was thinking about getting a nose ring but for certain occasions i will have to take it out. How long can i keep it out before it closes to the point where I cant put the ring back in.
- A: once it is healed, i dont know, ive had mine out for 3 months and it still hasnt closed. dont worry it wont close up in a day if its healed.
Prev Question: What is the best way to remove black heads from your nose
People also view