How long after you Tan Indoors do you wait to Shower
Showering right after tanning has no detrimental effect on your tan (tingle and bronzers aside). ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-after-you-tan-indoors-do-you-wait-to-shower ]
More Answers to "How long after you Tan Indoors do you wait to Shower"
- How long should i wait to shower after indoor tanning??
- Showering right after you tan doesn't necessarily get rid of your tan, it just makes it take longer for you to tan and get the color you are trying to achieve. The reason is because when you shower, shave, etc you exfoliate and get rid of a...
- How long after using an indoor tanning lotion with bronzer does o...?
- Yeha a few hours should be ok. Let that lotion work in and really nourish your skin. what lotion did you use?
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does your skin continue to tan even after you leave the tanning bed?
- Q: When you use a tanning bed, does your skin tan even more after you get out. I was told once that you tan for up to three hours after you tan indoors. Does taking a shower right after tanning stop the tanning process? If so, how long should I wait to bathe afterwards?
- A: You only tan while your inside the tanning bed ;)NEVER tan for 3 hours! That's completely dangerous! No, it doesn't. Infact, its probably better for you because your washing to sweat and tanning lotion off your body! :)
Prev Question: How do you prevent wrinkles
People also view