How does vasaline make eyelashes grow longer
It does not necessarily make them grow, but it does moisturize them really well which prevents them from breaking, giving the MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-does-vasaline-make-eyelashes-grow-longer ]
More Answers to "How does vasaline make eyelashes grow longer"
- Does vasaline make eyelashes grow longer?
- No it doesn't. I know this because I used to use it to take off my eyemakeup and some residue would be left behind and my eyelashes never grew longer. And also I don't use vaseline to remove my makeup anymore. I would never put it near my e...
- Does vaseline make your eyelashes grow longer and thicker??
- Yes it does make them stronger and thicker. I have tried it and it does work. You can also apply it to your eyebrows too.
- What Kind Of Vaseline Product Makes Your Eyelashes Grow Longere??
- they dont make it grown it just makes it thicker. simple petoluem jelly Tags: Eyelashes Grow Kind Longere Makes Product Vaseline What Your
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- does vasaline make eyelashes grow longer?
- Q: my friend told me it does, and her lashes are longer/thicker than the fake ones so i thought maybe it does work. its just that she has a tendancy to beleive everything she hears and worships her teen magazines like a bible and i know those arent always correctanyway she had told me that vaseline makes eyelash hair grow longer like its some well-known fact and idk if thats true or not, is it?
- A: No it doesn't. I know this because I used to use it to take off my eyemakeup and some residue would be left behind and my eyelashes never grew longer. And also I don't use vaseline to remove my makeup anymore. I would never put it near my eyes again. It's not good for your skin or eyes.
- Does vasaline really make your eyelashes grow longer?
- A: Sorry - vasiline will make your eyelashes shinier, so they might look longer because the glisten will draw attention to them; but nothing you would care to put around your eyes will ever make your eyelashes grow longer.
- How do you make your eyelashes grow longer?
- Q: I have pretty short eyelashes and I was wondering how youwould grow them without buying any products.Any ways with vasaline or something?My eyelashes are SUPER SHORT.help!
- A: Get a toothbrush & spread the bristles apart. Find whatever conditioner you have and put a pea sized amount on the toothbrush. Get a eyelash curler and squeeze the top lashes for about 5-7 seconds. Slowly brush your eyelashes until there are no clumps of conditioner on them. Wait 1 minute, then rinse the toothbrush with water. Brush your eyelashes with water. Now wait for them to grow! It may take about 2 weeks to see a difference.  TipsDoing this for 3 days makes eyelashes longer. Doing this for at least a week makes eyelashes thicker. The eyelash curler also makes your lashes grow upwards if you squeeze hard enough each time. WarningsDO NOT ever use shampoo, this will just hurt your eyes. DO NOT brush really fast or hard. New, nice toothbrushes will not helphttp://www.carefair.com/Hair/Vaseline_Make_Eyelashes_Grow_2202.html
Prev Question: What size shoe do you wear
People also view