How do you use CHI
Chi is the Taoist concept of the complementary flow of yin/yang energies. Feng shui is one way to influence chi in your life. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-use-chi ]
More Answers to "How do you use CHI"
- How to use chi?
- This comes from my grandmaster. I will try my best not to skeptic it up too much. Vital Energy (or chi) comes from wisdom about the universe, especially when you come to the understanding that the self, the universe and God are really one...
- We often hear of the use of Chi power in martial arts. Where is t...?
- Chi power is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible. In Eastern philosophy such as Taoism, chi is the 'universal energy' that binds all things together and can be manipulated to our wills. I believe this is wrong from the Christian point of vi...
- Why Use Chi Formula?
- Today, our health is being jeopardized by many things and in many ways. Cramped and crowded living and working conditions, a deteriorating environment, stress from the fast pace and the many demands of life, our poor dietary habits and lack...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When using a Chi hair straightener what type of protection products should I use?
- Q: I'm about to purchase a Chi hair straightener and i'm just wondering what products I could use to protect my hair and keep it looking straight and smooth.
- A: Chi makes their own protection products! They even sell it at Target (= Check it out.
- If I use Chi straightener do I have to use special spray or gel on my hair?
- Q: I want to buy a Original Chi striaghtener. If I do, do I have to use the special chi spray so it won't damage my hair?
- A: you need to use a thermal protector, they are oils the protect your hair. i got mine from sallys beauty supply. they are glossing drops by procclaim. you only need a small amout. and besides protecting your hair from the most damaging element there is(heat) you also manage to get your hair straighter and shinier
- What is chi and how can I use it in my everyday life?
- Q: I am very interested in energy studies and of course I hear about "chi" all of the time. I want to learn how to use it in my life, but I don't know where to start.
- A: Chi is also called the vital life force. Yin and yang are natural opposites working together. Like night and day, man and woman, hot and cold, even the moon and the ocean. When these flow together they create Chi. Chi is in everything. It flows through pathways in the body called meridians, and this is what acupuncture, and acupressure (shiatsu) is based on. One of the very best ways to learn about how to use it in your life is to start with feng shui. I read a book called fung shui made easy and that one was great. And I like how you asked a question and got a bunch of ridicule instead of answers. I hope that helped and good luck!
Prev Question: Is it bad if you dye your hair
People also view