How do you stop underarm sweat
Underarm sweat can be stopped by using deodorant, antiperspirant, botox shots, or surgery. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-stop-underarm-sweat ]
More Answers to "How do you stop underarm sweat"
- Alum Crystal deodorant: Alum was used in the past as a natural underarm deodorant in Mexico, Thailand, and the Far East and in the Philippines where it is called Tawas. It is now commercially sold for this purpose in many countries, often i...
- Excessive sweating, even though a somewhat severe and upsetting problem should not discourage people. It is simple to learn how to stop underarm sweating, but regardless of of this fact, the ones that really start following treatments are v...
- Many people are suffering in silence from an embarrassing problem. Whilst most people can simply spray a deodorant or antiperspirant to solve the issue, excessive underarm sweating affects millions of people in the US. Known as axillar...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I stop underarm sweat and odor?
- Q: I am 14 years old and I came from Philippines. And I have been researching for some topics on how to stop the sweat and odor of underarm. And some of them(who answered the question) recommends some deodorants/antiperspirants which are NOT available here in the Philippines and I can't buy it. Can you give me some recommendations which I'll find it easy for me to do or buy? Pls help me.
- A: You should shower and shave under your arms every day. As the odour and sweat is caused from a build up of bacteria and the only way to reduce that is to wash.But if the problem is still persistent you may have Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) which can be triggered by being in stressful situations or just eating or drinking certain things. You should try to see what causes it and avoid it.Or you can go to your doctor and they will supply you with a very strong deodrant. This may be expensive and lead to a rash if your skin is sensitive. But for now if you wear white or black cotton tops the sweat will not be as noticeable. But avoid grey as it shows a lot!And dont be embarrased by your problem as many people have your exact problem but suffer in silence.Hope this helps. Good luck!
- Has anyone read "Stop sweating and start living" to stop their underarm sweat?
- Q: i have really bad underarm sweating and i dont know what to do!!!
- A: no and i dont know how to help you.
- What is a way to stop underarm sweating, i use an all natural deodorant called TCCD, but sometimes i sweat?
- A: well you are using a deodorant not an anti-perspirent, theres a difference. deodorant is what its called deodorant it helps keep the smell away, anti-perspirent keeps the sweating down or the wetness down
Prev Question: Why do girls get pedicures
People also view